Unpacking

Dave's POV-

                            "That's it. That's the last box." Dirk says, placing another box on the counter. I sigh and  lean against the wall. I look into the kitchen, where, Dirk and Jake stand. They kiss and look out the window. I'm disgusted at their PDA. But also Jealous. I had left my boyfriend back in Texas. I didn't want a long distance relationship and I wasn't going to be like Dirk and bring him along. I broke up with him two days before our move and I still wasn't over him yet. "Dave, why don't you and Rose go check out stuff around the house. Jake and I'll be back in a few hours." I nod and watch them leave. I groaned. I should've been used to this by now. But in all honesty I really wasn't.

                            "Hey Rose!" I walked upstairs quickly. I didn't like wasting time on things like this. I walked into the room, she had picked when we first got here. She was taking her belongings out of a cardboard box labeled, 'Rose's things- DO NOT TOUCH!' "Hey twin." I groaned. "Just because we're twins, doesn't mean you have to greet me like that." I leaned against her doorframe. "C'mon we're looking around the neighborhood." She nodded and stood up. "Alright." She walked through the doorway. I sighed. This was going to be a long day.