Let me see your eyes

Dave's Pov-

        Karkat was sitting on the edge of the couch eating a cracker. I hung off the front of the couch upside down, making all the blood rush to my head. Karkat leaned over me. That's the first time I noticed that his eyes were a silvery gray. "Your eyes. They look amazing." I sat up, pushing him back onto the couch. He blushed. "No they're not. What about yours?" I shook my head. "Terrible. You wouldn't like them." He laughed. "Let me see your eyes." I shook my head again. "No." Karkat pouted. "Please?" I smirked. "How about no." He leaned forward, reaching for my shades. "Karckles, don't do that." I leaned as far away as I could without falling off the couch. "C'mon Dave!" He whined. "No." He reached forward again. I was trying to look for a way to escape and I wasn't paying attention to him. Karkat managed to grab my shades and pull them off. I stared at him in shock. "Fuck. I closed my eyes quickly. "Karkat." I could feel his arms wrap around me hug. What was he doing? "Dave, they're perfect. Why do you have to hide them?" I sighed, opening my eyes. "Normal people don't have red eyes, Karkat." He smiled, and handed my shades back. I slipped them on. " Well I like them."

        Karkat and I ended up cuddling on the couch. I was humming one of my beats when Karkat leaned into me. "Dave?" Karkat whispered. If I wasn't so close to him I probably wouldn't of heard him. "Yeah?" He closed his eyes. "Do you like me?" I smirked. "Of course dude." He shook his head. "No, I mean do you 'like' me like me?" He put emphasis on the first 'like'. "Is there a difference?" He nodded. "Yeah. I like you." I know its only been five days since I meet Karkat but it feels months, years even. He scooted closer to me. Karkat opened his eyes. "Will you go out with me?" I nodded. "Of course Karckles."

Washington boysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें