Dave?

(A/N: guess who's back. Me!! I'm back again. I know I was only gone for a little while, but I missed you guys. And I hope you missed me too. anyway just for you Honey bunches, new chapters are in store. my Oprah impression: you get a chapter! you get a chapter! well here you go!)

John's Pov-

After some heavy convincing from Kanaya, I ended up in the office. I've actually never been in here, not once in my school life have I ever been in the office. I gripped the white stained door knob that stood out against the black wooden door. I twisted the knob and stepped over the threshold. I almost went blind, stepping into the office. Almost everything was neon green. It was like Terezi had found a new favorite color an sprayed it across the office. It was sickening. I slowly walked to the counter. No one was sitting behind it. I looked aound the office. Maybe there was a reason why I never came in here. I ould faintly hear a record playing in the background. There was no music playing, just static and and scratches. Strange. I looke back over the desk. There were two bowls sitting on it. Both were white, one held black chunks of what I guessed were puzzle piece shapped candy, and the other held blue arrows that looked like cursors that someone could get on the computer. Wha were they for? And next to the bowls was a picture of some guy, which was also green. Who was this douchebag? I noticed a small white bell. I pressed down on it, but it made no sound. Weird. A few seconds later I heard an ominices voice. "You rang? Of course not, that bell has no ring." I looked around the office, no one was there. "John Egbert, I presume. And I bet that you are here for Dave. Is that correct?" I nodded, still not sure where the voice was coming from. A few seconds later, a man, which I guessed was our principal, stood next to a door that wasn't there before. "I bet you are wondering why you have never seen me and why there is a door here that didn't exists a few moments ago." I shook my head. "Can I just see Dave?" The man nodded. "Through this door way." I nodded quickly. "Thanks." I said as I walked through the green and white door.