The hotel

Dave's Pov-

        After my little breakdown, John thought it would be a good idea if I took a nap at the hotel. It was pretty good idea. Jade had signed us. "You two stay here. I'm going to meet up with the Piexes at a dinner nearby. I don't want you to moving from here unless you tell me first." John nodded. "Don't worry, Jade. We're going to take a nap. If we want to leave, we'll tell you first." She smiled. "Well, I'll see later." Jade headed out of the door of the hotel room. I sighed. "Dave?" I looked up at the sound of my name. "Yeah?" John walked over to me. He sat down on the bed next to me. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "I think so. I'm sorry that I freaked out. But I hadn't prepared myself for an encounter with him. I didn't expect to see him so soon. I didn't think that I would have to..." He stopped my sentence by kissing me on the lips. "Dave its okay. You don't have to apologize. Everything is okay." I nodded. "Now I think its time that you sleep some. You've had a big day." I smiled at him. "Yeah. Thanks." I slipped my shades off and placed them on the bedside table. I layed back on the bed, not bothering to get under the covers. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

John's Pov-

        Dave was asleep in no time. I guess that happens when you have a freak-out moment. I stood up from the bed quietly. I didn't want to wake him. I walked over to the kitchen thingy in the room. I didn't look at anything but everything. I was so worried about Dave. Maybe he just needed some time before he could really see and talk to Karkat. I sighed and leaned on the white counter-top. I really didn't know what to do. I placed my hands in my hoodie pockets. Huh? I felt something inside my pocket. Oh. It was the condom. I pulled it out and placed it on the counter. I had meant to ask Dave why he had it but I never found the time to. There was to much going on. I sighed. Once Dave wakes up, I'm going to ask him. I'm going to figure out what he intended to do with this. I'm going to figure it out.

(A/N: Awww! poor Dave. Story/chapter question for you guys is: What is Dave going to say about the condom? Who knows, he might avoid the question all together. But you won't know that or maybe you will. Who knows? Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)