Dave!

John's pov-

After stepping over the threshold the door seemed to disappear. I quickly turned around and frantically looked for the door. "Dude, calm down. It does that, whenever someone comes in." I heard Dave's voice and I turned back around. "Dave!" He was sitting in a small wooden desk. Why was there only one? He stood up and smiled. He opens his arms for me. I ran into him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Without really thinking about it, I began crying hysterically. "John, what's the matter?" I looked up at him. Should I tell him? I had too, what if someone else told him, he would probably get made at me. "So-so-sol-sollux k-k-kissed me. He p-p-pushed me i-i-into the gym w-w-wall. I was s-s-s-so scared." I said through sobs. Dave patted my back. "John, it's okay. Everything will be okay. Don't worry, I won't let him near you anymore. I promise." He kissed my forehead. I burried my head into his chest. "..." Dave lifted my head up. "What was that?" I repeated the three words that I had murmered into his chest. "I love you." He kissed my lips quickly. "I love you too. Now go back to what ever you were doing . Hang out with one of the girls or something." I nodded and gave him one last kiss before heading back to the hiden door. I tapped on it a few times before it flew open. "I'll see you later." I heard Dave say as I walked out of the room. As I headed out of the office, I ran into...

(A/N: blah blah blah. I don't know anymore. Story/chapter question: who does John run into when he comes out of the office? Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!