Babysitting Nepeta

Kanaya's Pov-

        "You really don't have this Dave." I told him as I let him into my home. "You could go over to Karkat's He really likes you." I could see him blush. "Nah. He's just a bro." I nodded. "Sure." I placed my bag on the floor next to the door. "Nepeta! I have a guest!" I knew Nepeta would pounce on Dave, so I moved a little bit over to the side. I heard a low growl. "Davey!" Nepeta squealed and jumped on Dave. "Hey kid." Nepeta crawled up onto his shoulders. She drapped her arms on his head. "Dave you don't..." I started to speak but he stopped me. "She's alright." He poked her on the side and she giggled. "Cute." I laughed softly. Dave was goo with kids.

        "Nepeta, time for your medicine!" I yelled. I heard her growl. "You're no fun." I sighed. "You know you have too." She stomped into the kitchen. "Here." I handed her a green pill. She shoved it into her mouth and swallowed it without chewing. "Now was that so hard?" She nodded. "Yes. It pawsitvely was." I rolled my eyes. "Go play." Dave jumped up on the counter top and crossed his legs Indian style. "So what's up with you and Rose?" I smiled. "I like Rose. She is sweet." He chuckled. I was surprised. Dave hasn't shown any emotion all week. "Rose? Sweet? Are we even talking about the same girl. My twin sister is not sweet." I shook my head. "And what about Karkat? I seen him cuddling next to you during lunch. I also seen you holding his hand." He turned his head away slightly. "That was nothing." I laughed. "Sure." He sighed. "Okay, so I might like Karkat. But that's all I have to say on the matter."