Please be there.

Karkat's pov-

        I decided to call Kanaya. She always knew what to do. I put my phone to my ear. I listen to the rings. five seconds between each ring. Come on Kan, pick up. Please. Please pick up. "Hello?" Thank god. "Kanaya, its me. Karkat." Kanaya laughed. "Honey, I know I have caller ID." I sighed. This is no time for jokes. "Kanaya this is serious!" I waited for her to stop giggling before I continued talking. "Dave's in New York." Everything on the other line went silent. There weren't any sounds at all. "Are you there?" Kanaya answered quickly. "I'm here. Listen, to me. Porrim is in New York with Rosa. They are at the new clothing store by the airport. I want you to go there and talk to them. Don't worry sweetheart everything will be fine. Just don't freak out. I want you to be calm." I nodded as if she could see. "I'll try to get to New York as fast as I can." I sighed. "You don't have to do that Kan. I just need some advice. Or reassurance. Or answer. Or..." I started hyperventilating. I think I'm gonna get sick again. "Karkat, please calm down. You won't be able to think straight if you get sick. I know this is confusing. But you will be able to get through this." I took a big breath. "I just want to know why he's here?" Kanaya sighed. "Why don't you ask him, dear." I shook my head fast. "I can't. I can't. I can't. There's no way. Nope. I can't. Do that." I was past the point of no return. I was to scared to think rationally. "Why don't you just ask him through John. Or better yet, go to Porrim like I told you and ask them for advice. I think that would be better." I took another big breath. "Okay. I'll go see her. Thanks Kan." She sighed. "You welcome dear. Take care." I smiled slightly. "Bye."

(A/N: Wow. I don't know how I keep doing this but look at that. Another chapter is up for your viewing pleasure. so the story/chapter is: What will Karkat do? His decision won't be decided for another few chapters but however, this is not the last time you will see him. He will appear in other chapters. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)