John, sweetheart?

Stated by TwistedTwinsPOV in a different chapter comments, I got this idea. Thank you TwistedTwinsPOV.

John's Pov-

        I ran down the hallway. I was trying to get away from everything. I ran until I couldn't run anymore. I whipped the tears out of my eyes and looked around me. I was in the guys restroom. I walked into one of the stalls. I was glad that no one was in here. I could cry freely. I climbed up onto the toilet and pulled my legs to my chest. Stupid ex boyfriends, with their big dumb faces. why were some people such dicks? Sollux being one of them. I let the tears flow from my eyes. I knew I wouldn't be able to contain my sobs after a while. Eventually my sobs became wails of despair. I couldn't help it. I was so hurt. And I would have to tell Dave about this. No. I couldn't tell Dave her would be so upset or worse he would probably try to fight Sollux. I couldn't have that. But what was I gonna do?

Kanaya's Pov-

        I was walking through the halls, trying to find Gamzee for Tavros when I heard a high pitched wail come from the guys restroom. It sounded like John. That was the same sound he made when he found out that Sollux cheated on him. What happened to him. I knocked on the door, before entering. Knowing that if anyone was in there they would of said something, cause guys don't knock on the guys bathroom door. That would be weird. "Johnathan. Sweetheart?" I spoke softly. "Kanaya?" Came a crumpled whisper, from the first stall. "Yes, dear." I placed a hand on the stall door. "Can you tell me what's the matter. You sounded like you were in distress." I heard some sounds come from the other side of the door. I leaned away from the door as it creaked open. "Sollux kissed me!" John screamed as he threw himself at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to cry. I wrapped my arms around his neck and patted his back. "Oh, honey. It'll be alright." I'll kill him. I'll make sure John is SAFE. Sollux deserves to feel the same pain that John is in. I will make sure he gets what he deserves. He will pay.

(A/N: I am now Hussie, I wont be around for a while and by a while I mean like two days, I hate being away for long periods of time so I wont be gone long, I'm sorry though. But please keep commenting and reading and don't forget to send out requests. On to the story/Chapter question: What do you think of overprotective Kanaya? well I'll see you guys in two days. Bye!