The talk

Still over in New York:

Karkat's Pov-

"Hey." Jack mumbled as he walked in my house. "Are you alright?" I asked, closing the door. "Yeah, I'm just fine. Why wouldn't I be?" He kissed my forehead. "Are you taking your meds?" He grabbed my hand tugged me to my room. "Of course." He smiled. "Good. We wouldn't want another accident." I nodded. Jack climbed on my bed. "C'mere cutie." He opened his arms. I giggled and crawled into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me as I cuddled into his chest. "Karkat, I have a question." I looked up at Jack. His face was set in his usual scowl and he was staring straight ahead. "What is it?" He gulped. "What was Dave like? Is he better than me? Do you wish he were here instead of me? Do you miss him?" Where did that come from? Jack had only asked about Dave once before and that was when he had asked if I had dated anyone before him. "Yes, I miss him. He was my first boyfriend that actually took my feelings into consideration. He loved me. Dave isn't better than you. I mean I thought he was perfect but you are amazing. I don't wish he was here. I just want you. and it doesn't matter what he was like. all that matters is that I'm with you now and I wouldn't have it any other way." He kissed my forehead. "I love you Karkat." I snuggled into his chest more. "I love you too."

(A/N: sorry for the short chapter but I really wanted to post something. so chapter question: what do you think of Jack? if you haven't noticed it's supposed to be Jack Noir, the guy that stabs Karkat and becomes unstoppable because Jade prototyped her kernel sprite with Bec, yeah that guy. please send feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)