school day #4

Dave's Pov-

        I'd been hanging out with Karkat for five days now and it has been pretty amazing. He had become my bro. We had a slow relationship building. I could feel it.

        Today was Friday and John had finally introduced me to Sollux. Sollux was the same height as me, meaning that he was taller than John, His hair was short and dark brown, he was wearing bi-colored glasses, they were red and blue which hide his bi-colored eyes slightly, they were blue and brown. And he spoke with a lisp. "Dave, This is Sollux." John pointed at me when he said my name. Karkat growled softly.  He pressed against my side. I poked him in the forehead. "It's nice to meet you." He adjusted his glasses. "It's nice to meet you too." He turned to John. "I have to go Terezi needs help with her computer. Someone hacked her server." John nodded. "Okay." Sollux kissed his forehead and walked off to another table. "So do you like him?" John asked, sitting down across from me. "Yeah, he seemed cool." Karkat growled again. "Hey now Karckles."He whimpered softly. "Don't call me that." I sighed. "Awe. You guys look so cute together." John smiled, showing his buck teeth and braces. "We're not dating!" We said in unison.

        "Hey can you come over tonight? I'm going to there by myself and I don't want to be alone." Karkat and I were walking to my locker. I sighed. "I can't. I'm helping Kanaya babysit Nepeta. And after that Dirk and I are Practicing with some shitty swords. I wish I could Karkat." He nodded. "Yeah, I understand. I'll be alright though." I sighed again. "Hey Karckles, you could com watch my bro and I practice. I don't want you to be alone." He nodded. I grabbed his hand. Karkat let out a soft yelp. I guess he was surprised but he didn't let go of my hand.