airplanes and condoms

Dave's pov-

I sighed slipping into the seat by the window. John took a seat next to me and Jade next to him. "Are you excited?" I shrugged, still about Karkat. I was worried about would happen if I saw him. Or what he would say. Or what we wo... My thought process was cut short when John kissed my cheek. "Still thinking of Karkat, huh?" I nodded. "You don't have to worry about that. We talked about this remember. If we see him, I'll let you guys talk it out all by yourselves. And then you can have some closure." I nodded. "Yeah. Thanks John." I sighed. "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." He nodded. "Alright."

John's pov-

I watched Dave shuffle his way to the bathroom. I sighed. He needed to relax. Just thinking of Karkat made him on edge. I looked over at his empty seat. I saw something shiny. I picked up the package. It was a condom. Why did he have that? Was he planing something? Did he want to...? I shoved the package in my hoodie pocket. I would have to ask him about it later. Dave came back a few seconds later and sat back down in his seat. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I love you Dave." He kissed my forehead. "I love you too." I closed my eyes, still thinking of the condom in my pocket.

(A/N: I don't really have anything to say. But I do have the Story/chapter question: how is John going to ask Dave about the condom and how will Dave react. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)