I'm sorry

Sollux's Pov-

I sat on a swing at the park and waited for John. I had picked this spot because I knew John couldn't resist it. He may act real mature but he was a child when it came to parks. He loved them. Especially this one. It wasn't like the on on Derse Road. This was all a part of Dave's plan. I had to keep John busy for a while. I don't know how I could do that. John was still mad at me. Maybe with this would bring us back together. I missed him so much. I mean other people had asked me out but I told them the same thing. Someone else still had my heart. I was off in my own little world, so I didn't see John until he spoke. "I'm here. Now what?" I pointed to the swing next to me. He sighed and took a seat. "I want to apologize." John tried to kick the ground. He was too high up to reach it. He opened his mouth and closed it again. I watched him from the corner of my eye. He opened his mouth and spoke. "I'm still hurt Sollux." I sighed. I knew that was coming. "I figured that. But just hear me out okay?" He slid down in the swing so he could touch the ground. John kicked the ground so he could swing slightly. "Ok." I looked at him. "I was a jerk. And I still am. I was being selfish. And you'll probably hate me. But I still care about you John. You know that. But I had a craving. And I knew Terezi wanted it and she wasn't going to say anything afterwards. I did it because I didn't want to push you into sex. I didn't want to force you into something that you didn't want. I just didn't want to ruin your life." He smiled slightly. "Oh, Sollux. I don't hate you. I wish you would have told about the urge though. We could have worked something out." I sighed. That went better than I had expected. John grabbed my hand. "Sollux, you're a great person. But I think you need to get head out of the clouds. You just need a push." He squeezed my hand. I smiled slightly at him. "So are we good now?" He nodded. "Yeah."