John: Meet Dirk and Jake

Dave's Pov-

        After everyone left I convinced John to come spend the night at my house. In all the months that John and I had been friends he hadn't meant Dirk or Jake. It was kinda of strange but I didn't really think about it. I was really excited for him to meet those two but I wouldn't let anyone know that.

        "So whats Dirk Like?" John asked, grabbing my hand. "Eh? He's like any other brother. He's pretty cool though. Sometimes he just leaves and doesn't come back for a while. He picked that up from Bro." John snorted. "And who's Bro?" I smirked. "He's our oldest brother. Well he's more like a guardian. or adoptive father. You do know that Rose and I were adopted right?" He nodded. "Yeah of course. So why do you guess live with Dirk and not with Bro?" I sighed. "Bro went off somewhere with this woman that we call Mom. We really don't know where they are. But we got used to the changes. Stirders always do. And so do the Lalondes." John smiled. "Your family sounds really cool."

        "Dirk, Jake! I'm home! We have company! Put your pants on and come down stairs!" I pulled myself onto the counter (A/n: someone should tell me how many time Dave gets on a counter. cause it happens a lot). John followed and sat in between my legs. "David Elizabeth Strider! Do not tell me what to do! I will cull you where you stand! I will make su..." He stopped mid-sentence when he saw John and I. John had turned around so he was facing me. I pulled him closer to me and I placed my lips on his delicately. "Well you didn't tell me that it was that kinda of company lil' man." John snorted and pulled away from the kiss. I smirked. "John, this is my brother, Dirk. Dirk, this is my best friend and boyfriend John." Dirk smirked. "Nice to meet you, dude." John nodded at him. "Jake get your ass down here!" Dirk yelled. "I'm coming!" Jake stomped down the stairs. "What do you wa..." Jake stopped and stared at John. "Egbert?" John looked up. "English?"