School Day #1: lunch

Dave's Pov-

                So I've learned that John lives two blocks away from my house, he has older sister, Jade, they live with their dad, he has a really bad peanut allergy , he hates baked goods, he is friends with Kanaya, Tavros, Gamzee, Karkat, Terezi, and Sollux, and his birthday is April 13th.

                We walked to the lunch room together. "Oh, I almost forgot! Karkat has a twin brother. His name is Kankri. He's pretty cool. But he keeps to himself mostly." He sighed. "We used to date." I stared at him through my shades. "I doubt that. Egderp, you are a total heterosexual." He shrugged. "Yeah, I used to think that. But that changed." He smiled. "But now I'm dating Sollux. You'll like him."

                We entered the lunch room. It looked like any other cafetereia. But all the tables were round unlike most lunch rooms where some tables were rectangles. I spotted Kanaya and Tavros sitting at a table close to the windows. John and I walked to the table. "How's your first day been Dave?" Kanaya asked as I sat down. "Alright I guess. My shades broke this but they're alright now. And I dont understand my art class. But other than that it's alright." She smiled. "That's good." John looked around the lunch room. "There's Sollux. I'll see you later." He stood up and praticually skipped over to a tall slouched kid with glasses that had two different lens. Huh? That guy didn't seem like John's type. At all.

                "Are you eating Dave?" Tavros asked. I shook my head, I showed him my bottle of apple juice. "This all I need." He nodded. "Have you seen Rose." I asked Kanaya. I couldn't get a feel for her, with our twin telepathy. "Yeah, she showed up but left quickly after." She frowned. "Hvae you seen Karkat?" I shook my head. "Nope." She sighed. "He's been missing school a lot. I'm worried." She looked up from her salad. "Oh, hey Kankri." I looked away from Kanaya. "Who's Dave Strider?" I looked up when I heard my name. "I'm Dave."  Holy crap! The dude looks just like Karkat! "I need you to come with me." I was to dumbstruck to ask why he even sounded like Karkat. Aside from his hair being longer Kankri was an exact replica of Karkat. So this was the guy Egbert used to date. "What are you staring at fuckface? C'mon."