Do what?

Dave's Pov-

        Did John seriously just ask that? What was he thinking? But did he really want to see it? No. There was no way that I was going to show him. That was wrong. We've only been dating a month and that was going to far. "No. And not just no but hell. H-e- double hockey sticks no." I sat up so I could look directly into his blue eyes. "Are you fucking insane?" He slumped forward and shrugged. "I don't know, maybe." I sighed. I can't believe he asked that. "That's going a little bit too far dude." He looked up into my eyes. That's when I noticed my shades were not on my face. But it didn't bother as much since John had already seen my eyes on more than one occasion. I stared into his eyes. They were big like a baby's and as icy blue as a fucking glacier in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. "I know. I'm sorry." I leaned forward and kissed his nose. "Its okay. Maybe someday. Y'know later in our relationship, okay?" Whoa, did I just commit to a long relationship with John? Oh, well.

John's Pov-

        Did Dave just commit to a long relationship? "Really?" I smiled. "Of course." I tackled Dave, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smirked. "Geesh, John. Calm down." I laughed. "Sorry." I kissed his nose. "I just got excited." He kissed my lips quickly. "No shit." I giggled. "Alright, c'mon derp. We have to get ready for school." 

A/N: I know this is really short but I just wanted to update on this story before I lost my internet. So chapter/ story question: What do you guys want to happen next? Cause I have no idea where I'm going with this anymore. Please send your feedback and I'll see you later. Bye!