What did I do?

Dave's Pov-

        I ran as fast as I could. I don't know where I was going. I was just trying to get away. I ran until I couldn't run anymore. I was out of breath. When I regained my composure I looked at my surroundings. I have no idea where I am. There are tall abandoned buildings with wood patched over the windows. I sighed and sat down on the sidewalk. What was I going to do. Why did I flip my shit on John. Over Bro. He was just someone from my past. And John was in the present and hopefully he future. Why was I so broken up over what happened when I was young? So I was an orphan for about three years. And so wasn't my twin sister Rose. Then we were adopted by Bro and Dirk. But Rose was okay with everything the older guys did. She loved them as family. Which they kinda were just the adopted side. But there was something that I hated about Bro and Dirk. Not just because they weren't related by blood. It was something else. I don't know. I guess I was just afraid of being alone. I mean, I grew up most of my life without Bro or Dirk. I mean I had Rose but she isn't exactly the first person I would confine in. I wanted a brother to talk to. Someone I could look up to. Someone that was there for me. I just wanted one of them to be there. I didn't want to be left alone. I sighed again. I looked up at the sky. But none of that should've been a reason to explode on John like that. We had just started dating like a few hours ago. I need to go apologize. I can't believe I did that to him.