Introduction.

Hello! 

Before you skip this chapter i just wanted to say that if your are looking for a short cheesy story of sope, this is not it. Its gonna be dark long and angsty. This story also connects to the highlight reel moments but not to the plotline of the bts story. Since I like character development, its going to be long and I do not like rushing my characters. Chapters are going to be short at first but  its going to be long as the story develops.

So please stay till the end :)

Also, Guys this is my first try at a fanfiction.

I mainly did this to try and improve my writing. Orginally I wanted to write a teenfiction with almost  the same plot but then when I wrote, the characters were solely mine and I could not do them justice as they could be anyone. Also, I wrote this book to see if i could do an enitre story through improvisation. The only actually written down plot of this story is five freaking words that make no sense and thats only for the first chapter.Rest is all pulled out from my ass.(You can skip to the prologue now if you want.)

So I chose two of my seven favorite people in this world, to help me write. When they became the characters to the story building in my head, the plot holes suddenly didn't exist and there were elements in the characters personality that I was absolutely sure of. Which is why I went through with writing this.

BTS constantly give me inspiration and I have been improving in my skills, ever since I found about them, as my style of writing is quite similar to some of their songs. So I hope I do them justice in this book.

please do keep in mind that I'm still teaching myself how to write, as my first language is not English. I speak 5 different languages(so it gets a bit confusing for me sometimes) and the fact that I'm a 16 yr old girl who hasn't attended a single creative writing class in her life. So please forgive my mistakes and please point them out, if you want to help.

Also, it might seem like the story is dragging but every chapter I write is important to the plot and spin offs that Im later going to write. The character development might take a few chapters because they are extremely short compared to the other books I have read here on wattpad.

this book consists of my versions of bts songs and highlight reel moments. But those moments are NOT theories nor do they connect with each other  in the BTS orginal plotline. Those moments are merely me manipulating them to fit my story. THEY ARE NOT THEORIES.

Sarranghae for giving my book a chance.

Thank you.