Chapt 21

I READ YOONMIN FANFIC HERE  AND NOW IM SHIPPING YOONMIN WHILE IM WRITING SOPE. HEEEEELLLLPPP

(yoongi)

Yoongi woke up curled up tightly in Hoseok's arms.

Hoseok's arms.

Sometime during their sleep, Hoseok had shifted in a way that made Yoongi partially on top of Hoseok and Hoseok had tightly wrapped his arms around Yoongi in a protective way, his head against Yoongi's.

He resisted himself from scrambling away in surprise. He looked up slowly took in the younger's face as he slept.

His nose was unnaturally long, making him look like a horse. But he was beautiful. He had the sharpest jawline Yoongi had ever seen and his hair was unnaturally shiny and soft.

Suddenly Hoseok moved his arms a bit, unconsciously loosening his arms around Yoongi. Yoongi took that opportunity to slowly move himself from Hoseok's torso and settle himself beside Hoseok.

The mission was a success for about a minute before Hoseoks hand suddenly shot out and flailed around as if searching for somebody. Hoseok murmured gibberish in his sleep as Yoongi hesitantly took hold of Hoseok's hand, hoping that would satisfy Hoseok. But no.

Hoseok suddenly pulled Yoongi, smashing Yoongi into his rock hard chest which made Yoongi groan in pain. Yoongi tried to wriggle away but Hoseok held firm.

"Hyung, you asked for this." Hoseok's voice made Yoongi freeze.

"I'm cold and its still night. Can you please stay with me?"

Yoongi didn't reply. Simply because his mind was blank at Hoseok's sudden actions.

So Yoongi gave in and rested his Hoseok's chest. Hoseok sighed happily.

Yoongi's eyes took in the moon now hanging in the sky and the quiet of the night as Hoseok's breathing evened out. Had they slept for a whole day? For several hours?

Yoongi's shock was soul deep. It had worked. When Yoongi came up with the hypothesis that he could only sleep well with the stranger who had punched him, Yoongi thought himself mad.

But that had only proven to be true when Yoongi had jerked awake mere minutes after Jungkook had left him sleeping and how he had slept the whole day with Hoseok.

Oh he was doomed.

**************************************