The Conclusion pt1

(yoongi)

Yoongi watched as Hoseok seemed to curl in on himself at the memories.

He felt helpless, there was nothing he could do and Yoongi hated that. So he pulled Yoongi to his chest, arms combing through his scalp just the way he knew Hoseok liked.

"I tried to meet him, so may times. But even as a six year old, Jimin was stubborn. He said he didn't know me, but I could see it in his eyes that he hadn't lost any memory. His mom knew too, but they played dumb and soon after I was sent to Seoul after I vandalized school property and almost hurt Jimin's mother."

"When I came here, I was again kicked off at an orphanage. That's where I met Suran and Lisa. Lisa was the first one to talk to me..." Just like that Hoseok was almost happy after telling Yoongi about Jimin and his past. He began telling how they met, how the twins had accepted him in their own way and how they had began to look out for each other before moving into the run down house that they now called home.

"I met Taehyung in high school. Something about his childless made me feel at least a bit happy. And of course he was very mischievous and hyperactive. He was the human embodiment of the happy sunshine I pretended to be. And his was completely genuine. Maybe that's why we dated? When Taehyung left the city after we slept together-"

"He what?" Yoongi snarled suddenly and Hoseok, as strange it was, giggled.

"We slept together. No big deal." Hoseok smiled but Yoongi was still stunned and rapidly blinking his eyes.

"That's not the point."

"Then what is?" Hoseok asked in confusion.

"He left right after he had sex with you." Yoongi almost yelled. "You don't deserve that baby."

Hoseok froze for a second before melting right into Yoongi's warm embrace.

"I wasn't even surprised when he left to be honest." Hoseok admitted after sometime. "Everything has got a time limit. Even us, you, me, Suran, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Love, sadness, moments, they all have a time limit."

"Sometimes I wonder if they would leave me and abandon me like my mom, Jimin and Taehyung. Sometimes I wonder if you would too you know, when you realize you're just looking at broken shard of a person who cant Love you like you deserve." Hoseok spoke gently into his chest and Yoongi sighed, fingers still coming through the younger's hair.

"Hoseok-ah."

"Mmmhm?"

"Even if you are a broken shard, I'm not much better." Yoongi admitted as Hoseok looked up at him confusedly.

"Didn't you ever wonder why I made that agreement so that we could sleep? And why I sleep whenever I'm with you and its always out here?"

Hoseok nodded, resting his chin on Yoongi's chest as Yoongi gazed down fondly, as awkward the position was.

"I'll tell you today." Yoongi looked away from Hoseok's swirling orbs and nodding to himself as if deciding something.

"Come with me to meet him." Yoongi suddenly asked knowing that Hoseok wouldn't refuse.

"Meet who?"

"Kim seokijin. He was my sister's boyfriend."

__________________________________________________

LOVE YALL.

SHITS GETTING REALLLLLLLLL