Chapt 42

(Hoseok)

Hoseok chuckled at the older's contented smile as he slept.

He was so adorable.

No, no Hoseok, he's an older guy, he's not adorable. He tried to convince himself.

He looked back on the sleeping Yoongi, thinking of the panicked man that sat there a mere moments before.

He remembered how the instinct to protect had risen up in him like a tidal wave when he watched as Yoongi's face had gone blank and started seeing things that weren't there and gasping. At that moment he knew that he would do anything, absolutely anything to protect the curled up silver haired man in front of him.

So Hoseok had rushed to side but Suran suddenly was in front of him, blocking his way.

"What." Hoseok had all but snarled softly at Suran. He didn't need he bullshit at a time like this.

"I-I t-think he's having a p-panic attack." Suran stuttered not meeting his eyes.

"How do you know that." Hoseok said, not caring that his voice was harsh even when Suran flinched.

"I-I have it sometimes." Suran admitted, softly. Suran's stuttering confession threw him off for a second.

Hoseok was speechless. Why hadn't she told him?

"Ra-" He started eyes flicking back and forth torn between the curly haired girl in front of him and the trembling ball of anxiety near the wall.

"Besides I'm a psychology student." She said toneslessly. "I know how to take care at times like this." She continued looking over her shoulder at Yoongi, her grip still firm on Hoseok's arm.

"How."

"You tell him that its temporary. Give him his space. No touching. Don't be unpredictable, it could affect him." Suran said firmly.

Hoseok didn't want to think what 'affect him' could mean. But he nodded anyways and Suran let go of his wrist.

Hoseok slowly walked towards the trembling ball that was Yoongi as Suran waited tense breath. Hoseok slowly came to a stop, making sure not to startle the older.

"Yoongi." Hoseok whispered.

"Hyung." Hoseok repeated gently.

"Yoongi hyung. Yoongi." Hoseok chanted until finally, the older's haunted and crazed dark orbs met Hoseok's gaze from beneath his pale hair. His breath was uneven and his eyes were constantly flicking around as if seeing things other couldn't see.

What had he gone through to be in this state?

Hoseok out of instinct, began soothing Yoongi's hair as Yoongi's eyes finally focused on Hoseok's. Hoseok tried not to breathe in relief too loudly.

Hoseok then had watched Yoongi go into the beginnings of another panic attack at the sight of Suran.

Why?

Hoseok was about to tell Suran to leave for a few moments until the elder calmed down but he heard gentle footsteps fade away as Suran left own her own.

Hoseok now rubbed Yoongi's neck as the older nuzzled into his chest like a kid.

It was then Hoseok realized that, Hoseok wanted know more about the secret diary that was Min Yoongi.

The man, who cried in his sleep, smiled and acted emotionless whilst awake. The music producer with sleeping problems and a thing for teddy bear cuddles. He knew that he would love to be the reason behind every one of his gummy smiles and contended sighs.

He wanted to know Min Yoongi as more than a stranger or sleeping buddy or whatever the fuck they were.

Consequences be damned.

******************************************

I JUST READ A YOONMIN FANFIC AND IN THE END THEY END UP BREAKING UP.

BECAUSE OF SOPE.

JUST H-HOW?

ITS AFFECTING ME SO MUCH RN KJKLDKIJDIWEDI