Chapt 61

(Hoseok)

Suran refused outright.

"No." Suran said again, fiery eyes burning into Hoseok's, back at their apartment.

"Is it because of what happened tha-" Hoseok started gently after a pause.

"You know it is. Stop." She cut him off firmly.

Hoseok nodded into the silence.

Suran's torn and bruised form, mask askew, behind that dumpster that night appeared behind his eyes and he fought off the familiar rush of self hate and bile rising at the back of his throat at the thought of not being able to protect her like he was supposed to.

He remembered Suran's silence and haunted eyes. He could only assumed the worst from the incident. She had never told him about what happened and Hoseok had never to ask. Choosing silence as a comforting veil over the black hole in her eyes.

"You never told me what happened that night." Hoseok accidentally thought out loud.

Suran's sharp intake of breath made Hoseok regret it almost immediately.

"Did not my unconscious form and bruises, say enough about what happened?" Suran snarled and Hoseok flinched. Not at her tone or words but at the pain in her eyes.

"Rani-" Hoseok started but was immediately cut off by the younger girl.

"I was raped Hoseok." Suran choked out, fists clenching and teeth gritting together too hard.

Hoseok's breath flew out of him.

Of course he knew something was wrong when Suran refused to go outside, withdrew into herself and suddenly couldn't dance. But he thought it was something like getting beaten up out of jealousy by the envious people there.

But never- Never this.

What she must've gone through-

"S-Suran." He felt his lips make the syllables but it was not his voice that graced the air.

It was the stunned looking girl who now stood frazzled on the doorstep.

It was Lisa.

________________________________

I'M GOING TO MISS WRITING THIS STORY OHMYGOD.