Chapt 19

DAT JAWLINE.

Jk's begin is the most beautiful bromance song I have heard.

Can I just say that 'Korean-Bless you' is going to be the next 'infires man'?

***********************************************

(Yoongi)

Yoongi had decided not to return to that park again.

That was his first big mistake.

With the deadline looming even closer and closer everyday, he couldn't afford to loose anymore sleep. But his stubborn descision had cost him. He was sleeping of in his studio while making music.

Unlike other producers, he had his own fully equipped music studio, since he made beats and lyrics twice as fast and thrice as better as other producers despite being the youngest producer in the company. This brought him into the hatred of his sunbaenims in the company. But Yoongi didn't give two shit about it. People who had the time to be jealous would be jealous no matter he would do to appease them.

And he wasn't about to suck up to those lazy idiots who lazed around all day sleeping instead of doing their work. He sure as hell wasn't going to degrade himself to be at their level either.

This attitude also costed him when it came to working in groups or going out on company dinners. He was often isolated from the conversation and sometimes they even 'forgot' to invite him to these.

The Idols in training who were younger than him were the only ones who bothered to talk with him. Some were extremely rude and some were extremely polite to him.He often came as indifferent and uncaring. But that was because he didn't bother caring for people who didn't care for him.

In the entire firm there was only two donsaengs he didn't mind caring for.

One of them currently entered Yoongi's studio which he had nicknamed 'Genius Lab', because why not?

I really should install a password lock and doorbell, he thought.

Yoongi hadn't moved over to look who entered because he knew the sound of the footsteps and breathing as sure as his own heartbeat .

"Hyung." A sweet yet manly voice called Yoongi joyously.

"What." Yoongi said pretending to be mildly annoyed even as a small smile made way into his face.

"Who am I?" Yoongi felt cold fingers clamp around his eyes forcing hims to shut them.

This time his sigh of annoyance was fake.

Yoongi had lived with the kid for four fucking years. He had to be fucking deaf and blind not to recognize him.

Even so, Yoongi played along to the younger's antics.

"The Joker." Yoongi said flatly.

"Ohhhh Why so seriousss?" The younger replied almost hissing.

Yoongi burst out laughing and suddenly the hands moved themselves from over his eyes.

"I smell chicken, Jungkook-ah" Yoongi said excitedly even before the younger came into his vision.

"That's because its chicken, Hyung." Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Kookie." Yoongi warned, already reaching for the package in Junkook's arms.

Suddenly his fingers were caught in a vice like grip. Yoongi looked up to see Jungkook staring at the burn marks covering the tip of his fingers. Yoongi had burned himself almost everyday this week to sat awake. The result was charred and blistered skin that stung like hell whenever he used his fingers to play the piano or arrange the beasts on his computer. He welcomed the pain. It helped him stay awake.

"Hyung..." Jungkook started, looking Yoongi in the eyes. As Yoongi watched, he could have sworn that the younger had silver lining his eyes.

No, nobody loved him that much enough to cry for him.

Jungkook looked away blinking rapidly as Yoongi snatched his hand out of Jungkook's grip.

"Its nothing Kookie, I just burned my fingers while cooking today." Yoongi said covering his damaged fingers behind his over sized long sleeved tee.

"You need cream for that burn?" Jungkook asked his voice hoarse.

Yoongi nodded his head.

Heal only to damage again.

He figured it was only a matter of time before his fingers lost their feeling.

Yoongi slowly took out the chicken, aware of the tension in the room. He ignored the possibility of Jungkook's suspicions about his self abuse.

No, this wasn't self abuse. He did this only to keep himself awake.

He disposable chopsticks and began devouring his food, avoiding the younger's eyes.

Jungkook slowly began eating his food lost in his thoughts. Yoongi opened a small water bottle for him and kept it near the younger.

Jungkook being the growing teenager he is, finished meal in a few generous bites and gulps.He then sat and stared at Yoongi as he ate.

Yoongi didn't even think twice before giving Jungkook the fleshiest part of the chicken, leaving him almost next to nothing.

Jungkook started protesting but Yoongi shut him with his usual lie. "I'm not hungry."

Jungkook showed his bunny teeth in a full blown smile as he tore into Yoongi's chicken.

"Thanks Hyung!" Jungkook said chewing with his mouth wide open.

Yoongi's face scrunched in disgust at the younger which only caused Jungkook to chew even loudly. Yoongi exasperatedly brought his fingers to his head and tried to rub his head in order to get rid of the headache, now blooming in his head.

But he had almost forgotten about his burnt fingers and he ended up hissing as he rubbed them against his forehead.

Jungkook froze at the sound. He suddenly was on his feet reaching towards his hyung. Yoongi gaped as Jungkook's hands began massaging his head gently.

"Aiish! Hyung is okay." Yoongi said irritated even as his heart warmed at the younger's gesture.

Jungkook just glared at his hyung and moved behind Yoongi and continued with massaging his forehead. Yoongi sighed and lent back closing his eyes. He suddenly felt drowsy as his the pain ceased beneath Jungkook's fingers.

Yoongi was in a state of half consciousness when suddenly he felt Jungkook's fingers leave his fingers and leave the room. Just when Yoongi thought he left, Jungkook came back.

Yoongi felt his fingers being taken ever so gently and something cold and stinging was applied to Yoongi's fingertips.

Even the pain wasn't enough to wake Yoongi up from his half asleep state.

He deliriously registered sniffing as something wet fell on his hands. It kept falling with no stop, in time to the sniffing.

Yoongi was already deep asleep when Jungkook whispered, his voice cracking,

"I'm so sorry hyung."

***************************************