Chapt 30

(Hoseok)

Hoseok did not know whether that the red that stained the older boy's cheeks were due to the cold or because of some other reasons.

"Can I have your number?"Hoseok asked out of nowhere, slapping a hand over his mouth after realizing what he just said.

Yoongi chuckled at the youngers action before handing over his mobile phone for Hoseok to put his number in.

Yoongi watched as Hoseok nervously tapped in his number and calling himself so that he had Yoongi's number too. He was looking anywhere but Yoongi as he handed the phone back to Yoongi.

Hes so cute.

"Do you have any plans today?" Hoseok blurted.

"yeah." Yoongi said, his gaze intent.

Hoseok didn't hear him and rushed on with his words expecting a no from the older.

"Yeah-so do you wanna have a coffee with me today?" Hoseok blurted, looking anywhere but Yoongi.

"Hoseok-ah, I said I have plans today." Yoongi repeated gently, his gummy smile wide.

Don't smile like that when you are rejecting me Min Yoongi.

"Oh." Hoseok's eyes shot to Yoongi's. "Oh sorry, then." Hoseok blushed.

Yoongi's gaze was intense as Hoseok shuffled around, not knowing what to do with his own movements in humiliation.

"I would love to have a coffee with you after my work though."

Hoseok's eyes shot up to meet Yoongi's and both stared at each other for two heartbeats. Or maybe it was two hundred heartbeats, Hoseok didn't know. His heart was racing too much right now.

Yoongi finally looked away, the smile still on his face and Hoseok followed suit swallowing his relief.

"Bye." Yoongi whispered walking away.

Hoseok was still looking at him in silence, still processing what just happened when Yoongi suddenly turned around and yelled at him, walking backwards..

"Hoseok-ah! 6;30 pm Insadong, seoul café!"

Hoseok nodded smiling brightly, the warmth in his smile finally reflecting in his heart.

*************************************

SO MUCH FLUFF