5.5K

cough cough *clears throat* 

AJKJDFKJKFLDJKJSDFKFISDFUIDSFUIOA  I REACHED 5K VIEWS OHMYGOD.

THANK YOU SO FREAKING OHMYGOD. I wont say that I didn't hope for this when i started this story, but getting it and dreaming of it is another thing right? I know im not the best author or anything but you guys still read it. Even with the numerous amount of typos that I haven't still edited.

THANK YOU.

For those people who take their time to comment and vote on this book, You are the most wonderful bunch of people I have seen

For those people who take their time to comment and vote on this book, You are the most wonderful bunch of people I have seen. This might seem a bit creepy, but I know all of your usernames and constantly look forward to your votes LOL.

 This might seem a bit creepy, but I know all of your usernames and constantly look forward to your votes LOL

I have said this before and I truly will say this again. They make my day. There had come a point in this story when I didnt know how to go on. There was no actual proper planning done for this story.  All of it, ALL OF IT are brainwaves and spontaneous thoughts. So it was more like unraveling the story more than planning it really. But I'm glad i made it to the end.

This is not the end my children.

Theres a bit more to go. Oh and I have wanted to write this ever since I hit 5K but then I'd left the other chapters on cliffhangers and felt that you guys would be annoyed that it was not an update after all that waiting. XDXD.

Also, please do know that, if you relate to the dark parts of the story in anyway, please, please dont hold it in. Tell your friends, your parents or if not them then you'll always have me. Mental disorders or abuse isn't something that should be kept inside. Also to the others, please do not fantasize about such stuff and falling in love like this. Its not easy.

Also, if the people near you show signs like this, talk to them. Do not make fun of them, do not treat them as they were freaks. Even a little bit of love helps. This also applies to normal people too. If you see a person lonely, talk to them. A little bit of kindness goes a long way.

And of course, Love yourself.

Love others, love yourself.

Thats all. Thank you for being a wonderful person.

SARRANGHAE!

PS; shameless self promotion:

please do check out my poem books (The Zero Point) if you like dark shitty poetry XDXD

___________________________________