Chapt 56

(Yoongi)

"Then Jungkook found me outside and then I don't remember what happened. I remember the CEO's kind smile and me spewing about my injuries and K-Kyunsoo Noona. He offered me a position as a producer saying that I had talent. I gave in after Jungkook convinced me. It was the only thing that actually managed to help me through those times." Yoongi admitted, hands folded and shoulders hunched forward avoiding steady eye contact.

Hoseok nodded.

"They offered me therapy too, since I couldn't sleep after her death. I had insomnia. Also I had to sleep outside because of it. I could never sleep inside because of it." Yoongi continued.

"I could sleep only in that park after my mother left." Hoseok admitted softly and the pair looked softly into each others eyes..

"Your Noona, Kyunsoo, how did she die?" Hoseok asks gently .

"A week after we got into the fight, Kyunsoo had called Seokjin telling she wanted to go on a date. Probably a park or beach, something peaceful to take her stress off and he had obliged." Yoongi started, just closing his eyes and saying what Seokjin had said minutes before.

"He reached there fifteen minutes early and he brought her a bouquet of flowers. They were a unique bunch of flowers, violet and blue and he remembered how it had matched the dress she wore t-that day." Yoongi continued, voice cracking and tears slipping towards the end.

"She had gone five minutes late. He had waved at her when she arrived on the other side of the street and excitedly crossing the street...then there was a flash of light-and she was gone." Yoongi was crying in silence now.

"Yoongi-ah" Hoseok rasped, tears falling like a gentle waterfall down his face.

"When she had called Jin hyung that day, she had told him that she knew, knew that I didn't mean to do that. She was just worried and guilty for yelling at me like that without considering what I must've gone through."

Yoongi sobbed harder into Hoseok's shoulder.

"She had told him that she would meet me and apologize." Yoongi confessed and drew in a heavy breath. Hoseok immediately intertwined Yooongi's trembling fingers in an attempt to soothe him more.

"Seokjin hyung then said that she said she was h-happy. Happy of the man I had become . He told me not to blame myself for her death."

"You should not blame yourself." Hoseok agreed and Yoongi nodded tears still falling.

So Hoseok took the elder's face into his hands gently and looked deep into the latter's eyes whilst bumping their forehead together.

"Hyung, remember when I told you that I was broken shard?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded smiling a bit.

"Remember when I told you that everything had a time limit? You and me, everything?"

"Jung fucking Hoseok if this is a brea-" Yoongi started but was cut off instantly my Hoseok's gentle and fragile kiss on the lips, Yoongi's silvery pale eyelids falling closed as Hoseok's lips stayed.

"I don't think I care anymore." Yoongi's eyes snapped open in confusion.

"I think that even though we might have an end, doesn't everything?" Hoseok asked smiling gently, saying something hopeful he had realized during his time with Yoongi. The thought, the idea of someone beside him, laughing with him, sharing his sorrows, someone like Yoongi made him see the world in a brighter way.

"Even if we have an end, I want to cherish it to the fullest. I want to show myself and you what is like to love and to be loved unconditionally." Hoseok paused for a bit and his eyes turned brighter if it was even more possible. "No. Not show. I want to learn, how to, with you." With that Hoseok pressed a kiss to Yoongi's forehead sweetly.

"I want to know what is like to kiss someone tears," Hoseok said kissing each of Yoongi's eyelids. "What is like to be their love," Hoseok kissed yoongi's cheeks, "What is it like to be their smiles." Hoseok then finally kissed Yoongi's lips and he let out an unintentional sigh of contentment that Hoseok chuckled at.

"Maybe we are both broken shards of glass. Maybe we will just prick each other end up hurting each other more." Hoseok said and Yoongi shook his head almost immediately but Hoseok just smiled. "But we are broken shards of glass. We see ourselves in each other more than we realize. Maybe it will take a lot of melting and hurting before we can become one," Hoseok continued on, shying away from the admiration and promise swirling in Yoongi's orbs. Afraid yet happy that it was reflected on his own, "I'm willing to find out with you." Hoseok admitted softly nuzzling their noses together

Yoongi chuckled deep in his throat in a way that brought warmth to the tip of Hoseok's toes.

"You charmer, you." Yoongi chided and they laughed together, soft sunshine in the apartment finally reaching their hearts.

"I want you to come somewhere." Yoongi suddenly said pulling back looking out of the window like he had finally found home.

"Someone I want you to meet."

___________________________________________