Chapt 51

STAYED UP TO WRITE THIS SHIT EVEN WITH SCHOOL TOMORROW COZ I LOVE Y'ALL

YOONGI

Yoongididn't remember much after that.

He remembered how Taehyung had sheepishly smiled at him and some had laughed at the mere ridiculousness but Lisa and Tae's serious faces had them believing.

Hoseok, Suran and Yoongi were the most stunned of them all. It looked like Jungkook already knew.

Questions were thrown in the air like aimless snowballs but none of them were answered and Taehyung just got up asking for a drink like nothing happened

Then Yoongi followed him saying the same. Yoongi had asked for water and should've been suspicious when taehyung had taken his sweet time but he hadn't had the thought that somebody could've drugged him in Hoseok's house for some reason.

He regretted that now.

So he had drunk the weird tasting water, ignoring Taehyung's little smirk.

By the time they were out of the kitchen, it was already time for new year. The drug hadn't kicked in yet so he had smiled at Hoseok like normal, and then after sloppy countdown, he remembered Hoseok's lips on his and fingers in his hair as fireworks had began.

He also remembered how he had thought, Ah what a great way to start a year, as Hoseok had pushed him against the nearest wall, kissing the shit out of him when Yoongi did something, but he didn't remember what.

All was a haze of laughter and darkness after that. From the sweaty clothes still attached to his body in the moring, he came to the conclusion that nothing big had happened last night.

Except for the pounding headache in his skull, nothing was a surprise.

He clambered out of bed, sloppily on his feet, in search of Hoseok as he had opened his eyes in a bed that looked like it was in Hoseok's room.AS he came out his sense were invaded with the after hanging smell of alcohol and sweet aroma of pancakes.

He found Hoseok cooking with an apron around him humming softly to the music softly in the background. The imae was so sweet and domestic that Yoongi couldn't help but walk upto the younger groggily and hug him form the back, arms wrapped around his waist as he rested his cheek on the youngers rest.

He felt him stiffen and then relax against him.

"Yoongi." He breathed out a laugh as the older pressed a soft kiss to the youngers neck.

"Yes babe?" Yoongi said smiling despite his throbbing headache.

"Go wash-up. You stink." Hoseok laughed out as he tried to focus on the pancakes.

Yoongi immediately let go thinking he really did before he heard the younger's teasing laugh. And then he was latching back onto the younger with extra contact smothering himself into the taller's broad back.

"It tickles." Hoseok laughed and Yoongi nuzzled further until they were interrupted with the choked yell.

Lisa and Taehyung stood on the doorway looking like they didn't know whether to stare or look away.

Hoseok squirmed in his grip but Yoongi held him tighter against him, lazily resting his head against the younger shoulder in a bout of possessiveness as he saw Taehyung.

Hoseok chuckled under his breath almost as if he understood and let him do whatever he wanted but not without muttering 'you big baby' under his breath earning a sharp bite from Yoongi.