Chapt 18

Double update in honor OF BTS's FIRST AMERICAN DEBUT!

I'M SO EXCITED! My boys make me so proud *wipes off imaginary tears *

when I heard the song above at first, I thought it was something 18+ and then I saw the meaning and I  was like oh shit.

************************************************

(Hoseok)

Hoseok was trapped.

Hoseok's throat was scratchy and hoarse from screaming, his hands bruised and bloody from constantly hitting the sheet of glass in the glass in the glass box that he was trapped in.

There were people on the other side.

But they couldn't hear him nor could they see him. He was slowly suffocating in the one way glass box that he was trapped in.

A boy of ten or so suddenly walked up to the glass box where he had given up and had slid to the ground.

"Mom, who is this man?" The child asked to the female figure approaching from behind.

As the figure solidified Hoseok suddenly realized who the child was. It was his younger self. He subconsciously realized that he was in another dream that he couldn't wake up from because it was too close to his reality.

Suran too was suddenly beside his mom. Her face scrunched in a look of utter disgust.

Hoseok's heart clenched in his chest, at that look from Suran. He felt his eyes well up with tears.

His mom, as he watched, took younger Hoseok's hand painfully and looked coldy at him. They were the only who saw the real him besides himself and they hated what she saw.

"Somebody useless." His mom said nonchalantly turning to move away.

"Somebody fake and pathetic." Suran sneered.

Younger Hoseok was pulled away from him by the two women.

"No!" Hoseok gasped, tears falling freely.

"Please don't!" Hoseok gasped out, sobbing hysterically. He resumed hitting the glass wall painting it with his blood.

Each hit against the glass door was echoed in is heart.

No. Not echo.

It was his heartbeat.