Chapt 40

Surprise bitches.

DOUBLE UPDATE. YAS.

(Hoseok)

Hoseok was nervous.

What if Yoongi hadn't liked Hoseok's dance?

What if the older now lost all respect for him?

What if?

A hundred scenarious rushed past like a gale in Hoseok's mind as he finished his dance routine and turned towards Yoongi.

Only to find Yoongi engaged in a intense stare down with Suran.

What scared him the most was that, Suran was smiling gently at the older.

Could there be something between them already?

No. But after all Hoseok had labeled himself straight and Yoongi had said that the younger wasn't his type after all. Could it be that Suran was his type?

But all these thought flew out of his brain as Yoongi turned towards Hoseok, with the brightest gummy smile Hoseok had ever seen.

Hoseok didn't fail to notice the flushed cheeks though.

Hoseok looked towards Suran his face portraying the insecurity he felt and Suran immediately shook her head, reassuring Hoseok without words being said and then smiled in a way that Hoseok couldn't decipher.

Hoseok slowly approached the pair, running a hand through his sweaty hair as he walked, failing to notice its effect it had on Yoongi.

He sat himself beside Yoongi and grabbed on the leftover sandwiches even as he was panting form dancing so hard.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me you were this good?" Yoongi started as Suran stood up with the now empty platter and disappeared into the kitchen.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not that good. I did not whether you would like it or not." Hoseok whispered around the mouthful of food.

"You are that good Hoseok-ah." Yoongi said. "Besides if we ever have a dance battle, people would easily name you king or even god of dance."

Hoseok flushed and laughed at the compliment.

**********************************

I said shit was going to get better real SOON. Not the next chapter XDXD

 Not the next chapter XDXD

WINGSSSSS

WINGSSSSS