The Development pt1

Hoseok and Jimin became almost inseparable.

After school Hoseok used to wait for the shy younger and then together walk back home with with the Jimin's daily chatter and giggles about mundane things that happened in school earlier that day.

When they reached back, they drink tea and huddle in Jimin's separate room to do their homework. It had become routine for Hoseok to plaster on smiles for the younger, helping the shy boy whenever necessary they had become close almost like true siblings.

Seeing Jimin everyday made Hoseok almost forget about his mom.

But like Hoseok said before, nothing ever lasts. After every rainbow there will be another storm, the balance of good and bad. Or in his case the constant storm of his life, the single beam of light was taken away from him just as fast as it had appeared.

It happened on a rainy night while they were waiting for their bus to come at the bus stop after their dance lessons.

Recently, Hoseok had taken to dancing after being introduced to hip hop artists by the younger. He was surprisingly good at it. Without him knowing, entire days passed by just by dancing. It worked for him too well, the satisfaction of controlled yet smooth movements, memorizing them and falling exhausted by the end, too tired to even think or miss his mom by the end of the day.

It worked so well that Jimin who had become too attached to Hoseok felt deprived. His hyung was no longer talking and playing with him like he used to. Yeah Jimin was happy for the elder but he felt lonely. The other kids liked him, but none could replace Hoseok.

Even that night, with the rain pouring down hard down their backs, Hoseok's eyes were glued to a dancer's movements on the screen, paying no attention to Jimin who was rocking back and forth on his feet, tears threatening the corners of his eyes.

No he wasn't a crybaby.

It was just that the dark night reminded him of the building yawning pit of sadness inside him. His parents saw Hoseok as their second son, just like the other kids. Jimin started feeling left out when he saw how other kids enjoyed themselves with his parents, while he got next to none because of them.

Or that's what he believed.

Hoseok too was slowly drifting away making the younger feel lonely than ever. Was there no one to love him anymore? Was he too easy? Too chubby? Why was he never good at anything? Why was he not enough? What was wrong with him?

These thoughts chased around Little Jimin's brain and soon enough, his stare turned blank, not exactly processing that the bus had arrived or the fact that his raincoat had slipped off and his hair was turning wet.

He just stopped processing.

Like always.

But this time it was different.

Maybe it was the cold rain borne air or perhaps it was Hoseok's indifference. Whatever the reason, when Hoseok turned around, Jimin was on the dirty paved ground with uncontrolled twitching limbs and froth spilling out of his mouth.

"Jimin-ah!" Hoseok yelled out as he vaguely saw the bus leave.

"Jimin, Jiminie, jiminie" The words were a chant on his lips as he lightly the vigorously twitching younger but got no response.

Hoseok immediately slipped his finger inbetween jimin's chattering teeth to prevent him from biting off his own tongue as common sense kicked in. The pain of Jimin's teeth clamping down on his fingers in a normal circumstance would have him yelling out but adereline and panic clouded his mind.

Hr didn't know how many minutes or seconds passed with him staring down at the twitching boy before he finally processed that the younger needed help.

He didn't know how he did it, but soon enough he had the small twitching boy on his boy, in piggyback position.

Not caring about the wet hair plastered on hisforehead obstructing his vision nor the slipping of his feet on the wet ground,Hoseok ran.    

________________________________________

I LOVE WRITING ANGST.

Anyways, this book is going to have  the beginning, the development, the conclusion and the twist( In this order) just like the Love Yourself series. 

Tell me what you think!