Chapt 49

YOONGI IS MINE. JUST SAYING.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINSUGA JJANG MAN BOONG BOONG

(Yoongi)

Their second date passed in a flurry of shy smiles and entwined hands.

Yoongi had taken the younger for ice cream in the middle of winter-because why not- and they had ended playing arcade games in an adults arcade like little kids.

They had beTted on who would win the basketball game and Dance Dance Revolution. Hoseok had said that if he lost in DDR he would take Yoongi on a special date and Yoongi had promised that if Yoongi lost in the basketball game then he would show Hoseok his studio.

All in all it was a win win situation.

In the end, Hoseok ended up loosing to Yoongi in DDR and yoongi ended up loosing to Hoseok in the basketball game, much to both parties surprise. Mourning over their losses and secretly happy about their penalties, they called it a day over two hotdog sandwiches since Hoseok and had to go pick up his dongsaeng and prepare for the new years eve party.

They kissed, a peck on the lips when they parted. But Yoongi wished it was more. He knew it was too early to even think about French kiss but he couldn't help but get addicted to the texture and flavor of Hoseok's lips and the hot chocolate warmth that accompanied it.

"Oppa!" A female voice called out, startling Yoongi out of his happy daydream on what Hoseok's supposed 'special date' would include.

Yoongi watched as Lisa came into his studio, looking tired and messy.

"I won't be able to come to the party you told me about oppa." Lisa began, "I have a party in my own house, I have to go fo-"

"Yeah. Okay." Yoongi cut her off understanding what she was trying to say.

She nodded before adjusting the heavy looking bag on her shoulder.

"Is Jungkook coming with you?" Lisa asked after a few beats of silence.

Yoongi nodded, restraining his urge to try not to ask on what was happening between the two of them. He knew that Jungkook had a crush on Lisa and he also knew that Lisa never thought of Jungkook that way.

Lately, things between them were tensed. Before, they used to come together and planned out time to spend together, just the three of them. But these days it was like they planned to avoid each other, always coming up and meeting with him during different times. Maybe they were just busy with their schedules and maybe he was reading too much into the situation. Whatever the case, he was sure they would sort it out on their own. After all they were best friends.

"Do you have money to go on your own?" Yoongi asked.

"Nah, but my Oppa is coming to pick me up." Lisa smiled brightly. She waved him goodbye, softly singing the song 'pick me' under her breath. Yoongi chuckled at her retreating back, loving her childish side.

As Lisa softly closed the door to Genius Lab, Yoongi texted for Jungkook to come over so that they could get going to Hoseok's house for the party.

Jungkook replied almost immediately that he was coming and Yoongi started winding up in his studio.

A few minutes later Jungkook was barging inside his studio, bunny smile and crowfeet eyes, all excited for the prospect of finally having new company for New Year's eve. Yoongi restrained his smile at Jungkook's excitement. The younger was too adorable for him to handle sometimes.