Chapt 33

GUYS, OUTCAST OHMYGOD.

(Yoongi.)

Everything was in a unfeeling haze as his mind started to shut down the memories of the past few moments.

He was leaning against the familiar rough trunk of the tree, unfeeling eyes looking at the sky as tried not to process the truth and let it into his heart when he heard uneven footsteps coming closer toward him.

Yoongi didnt register the blood on Hoseok's cheeks or his bruised lips or his limp as Hoseok sat next to Yoongi. There was such silence in his head.

His blank stare was met with Hoseok's panicked ones.

"Yoongi." Hoseok said worriedly.

Yoongi didn't hear him even as he stared at Hoseok's eyes.

"Hyung." Hoseok repeated shaking him.

Silence. A lazy gummy smile.

And then Yoongi's cheek was stinging from the force of the slap.

"Yoongi!" Black orbs were staring into his own, but he didn't understand why they looked so worried.

He was fine wasn't he?

Another harsh slap pulled him out of his haze.

Suddenly Yoongi's mind was battling with the reality which all but rushed at him.

Baek-hyun was dead.

Dead.

And he was still breathing.

The sudden realization made Yoongi gasp and hold onto Hoseok shirt harshly. Yoongi's eyes searched for Hoseok's.

"Hyung, breathe. Breathe" Hoseok was shaking him again and Yoongi only realized that he had inhaled but had not exhaled. So he let go slowly trying to calm his frazzled mind.

Hoseok slowly wrapped his arms around the older and the younger's scent was what made everything much for Yoongi.

And he finally broke down holding onto Hoseok's shirt as the latter embraced him.

*****************************

whose the killer in outcast according to you guys?

1)KIM SEOKJIN

2)KIM NAMJOON

3)KIM TAEHYUNG.

according to me its 'I know Kim but I not no Kim name.'

'