Chapt 12

Lisa's rap ohmygod. TBH I think I will turn gay for them omg-

(Hoseok)

He regretted offering to share the place with the silver haired man almost immediately. It was his sanctuary, his only sanctuary apart from that abandoned dance studio which was also shared by another person like him.

Was he really becoming soft after all that he had been through? Why was he letting people in when he knew that they were obviously going to hurt and leave him one day? Hadn't he learned his lesson already?

Min yoongi.

An image of the said male, sleeping ,curled up beside the tree flashed in his mind. He was like pure white snow against the emerald green ground. So pure.

Hosoek scrunched up his face in disgust. He hated everything pure.

Who in this world was mad enough to forgive a stranger who punched them and broke their ribs?

Min Yoongi, apparently.

"Oppa!" he heard a voice scream from the other side of the intersection and he felt himself go still before his mask clicked into place.

He turned to Lisa with that ever fake and bright smile plastered on his face.

Lisa was waving at him enthusiastically, holding a bunch of shopping bags and a drink in her hand.

"Careful." Hoseok shouted in genuine concern as Lisa ran towards him crossing the roads recklessly.

"Why are you always this reckless?" Hoseok asked Lisa as she stopped in front of him panting.

"Oppa, hold this for me please?" Lisa asked pouting, doing her best at aegyo.

He hated aegyo.

But he didn't tell her that as he fake cooed over how cute she was and pinched her cheeks.

He really was tired as fuck right now but Lisa was an innocent little kid who had done nothing bad to him and so he took the bags from her without a snarky comment.

Lisa was one of the rare children who had come to talk to him when he first was left at the orphanage. She was friends with almost everybody but somehow stuck around to talk with him more when he had given her that fake bright smile for the first time in hopes that she would leave him alone then. Maybe it was a mistake but right now he was almost glad for the distraction as Lisa jabbered on about the hard life of being an idol trainee.

His didn't want to become a celebrity, even though he did like dancing in front of a crowd that loved his moves.Lisa was a talented dancer and singer. She had audition for one of the biggest entertainment companies and had gotten in.

"Suran's extremely pissy these days." Lisa said, a frown taking over her features.

You don't know what happened to her. She has the right to be pissy. Hoseok wanted to say, but he held himself in. It wasn't his secret to tell.

Suran was Lisa's fraternal twin. They were as opposite as two sisters could get. Maybe even more.

Suran was all dark and mature, while Lisa was all light and innocence. The only same features they had was their similar jet black curly hair.

Suran had an hourglass figure with an ample chest, wide hips and long legs that she hid behind baggy sweatshirts. She had the fiercest onyx eyes, shaped like a tigress's which hid behind a thick pair of glasses and a dimpled smile that could bring a man to his knees.

Lisa on the other hand had a willowy frame, small chest average hips and nice legs. She wore tight clothes to show her body off. She had soft eyes that danced with joy and she colored her hair almost every week. So opposite from her twin. Lisa was extremely naïve and sweet maybe that's why Suran refused to tell Lisa about what had happened to her.

"She rarely smiles these days. She has become quieter. Its like she doesn't want to talk." Lisa said worriedly. She rarely smiled that smile now. Before that incident, she used to smile. Genuinely. 

She used to care and love even though she knew how exactly how bad world was. Yet now, when Hoseok looked at her, he saw cowebs and ashes of the woman she used to be. He saw himself mirrored on her soul and it made him want to burn the world down for what it had done to her.

"Her paintings are chaotic, blood splatters and whorls of black. There is so much anger." Something twinged in Hoseok's heart at that.

Lisa's eyes was gleaming with unshed tears as she asked, "Do you think something happened to her?"

Hoseok tried not to flinch as he was pinned with Lisa's unusually hard gaze. Guilt tore at him but he kept his mouth shut. Suran trusted him with this. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss, he wanted to say to Lisa.

"She might be going through a phase. It might be nothing to worry about." Hoseok said mildly, smiling gently at Lisa.

Lisa nodded."Maybe its just me being a fuss." She grinned.

He found his answering smile to be the hardest smile he had to muster.

Lisa's phone suddenly rang and she scrambled to answer it.

"Yes sunbaenim?" She smiled.

Hoseok's eyebrows scrunched in surprise. Why would someone from her company called her during a holiday?

Suddenly Lisa's eyes widened and she yelled "What?"

She looked at Hoseok as the person on the other side said something that made her fly into an even higher rage.

"Calm down? Are you kidding me?That asshole."

Hoseok's eyebrows flicked up at the cuss words falling from Lisa's mouth. Lisa soon hung up with an "I'm coming!"

Before Hoseok could open his mouth to ask what was the matter, Lisa was already taking the bags from Hoseok's arms after discarding her half finished drink in a nearby bin. She was running down the street before Hoseok could blink.

"Lisa!" Hoseok yelled.

She turned back and gestured that she would call him later.

Hoseok sighed, walking towards the dance studio two blocks away. Lisa was as reckless as a person could get. Going to places on a whim and then getting lost afterward. He hoped she wouldn't get lost .

She really was something else.

**************************************************