The Conclusion pt3

Those initials made an appearance often, over the years.

When Yoongi had begun studying the piano and his father had sneered at the amount of money it would cost. Kyunsoo had written the initials again on his hand and tapped reassuringly but Yoongi couldn't bring himself to smile as he thought of the life he had to live without music.

A week later, he found enough money for the first three months of his classes sitting atop his books. He had gone into her room to ask where it came from but the absence of her beautifully painted canvases spoke enough.

"Thank you." He said with a voice near trembling.

"Y.K forever right?" She said smiling softly down at him.

"Right?"

"Right." Don't cry Yoongi. Don't.

"all those were accumulating anyways." She waved it off even though they both knew it was not. Not when she had framed them on her walls and glared at anyone who dared ask her to put it up for sale.

Yoongi nodded anyways, tears burning grateful at the back of his throat.

*

Once again at the night of their father's second marriage.

Then once when Yoongi's songs had been ripped off, with no money given to him.

When Kyunsoo had gone starving to let Yoongi eat and Yoongi had refused.

Once when Yoongi had gotten an expulsion and a consequent beating from their father after Yoongi had punched a boy who had touched Kyunsoo in the wrong places.

Then, years later when both of them had graduated and Kyunsoo had begged to let them go to college after years of just sitting around and their father had said no. Kyunsoo had taken matter into her own hands, snatching up the money they had managed to save up from her paintings, part time jobs and his songs and left, their hands clasped tightly together.

Even in happy times, when Kyunsoo had gotten into an art and design college on a full ride scholarship, and when Yoongi had been accepted in an entertainment company as a trainee.

There was a reason why Suran triggered those flashbacks of his noona and why Lisa allowing him space, sharing silences in that hospital room after he had gotten punched had calmed him.

Suran was the younger and more or less of the soul copy of Kyunsoo. With her black curly hair, tiger eyes, the paintings and sharp demeanor. Lisa on the other hand was opposite. She was kind, never one to raise her voice or be blunt. So opposite that Yoongi had found a guilty dependence on the younger girl.