Chapt 29.

(Yoongi)

Hours later Yoongi opened his eyes to a glaring warmth.

It was morning.

And Hoseok's arms were again around him.

The world again seemed to be at peace, birds singing happily and the sunlight kissing his cheeks and Hoseok's body heat, a relief against the cold wind.

Yoongi suddenly realized that he had to report to work. He couldn't take a day off work without calling his dongsaengs or they would get worried and Yoongi had left his cellphone back at Genius Lab.

There was no other way than going to work today.

Yoongi pouted to himself at thought of removing himself from Hoseok's deliciously scented warmth.

Oh well, night would always come again.

Yoongi eyebrows shot up at the thought.

For the first time, the night he had always dreaded became something to look forward to.

Yeah, because now you can actually sleep instead wallowing in your depression and self pity.

Yup. That was the reason, the only reason he told himself. But as twisted to look up at Hoseok, he started doubting himself. He shut down those unwanted thoughts faster than the speed of a bullet fired.

Yoongi slowly extracted himself from Hoseok, frowning at the sudden absense of warmth and all consuming feeling of a void.

Hoseok whimpered in his sleep, lips pouting as his hands cutely grabbing at the air, right where Yoongi was sleeping before.

Yoongi cuckled at the natural aegyo the younger was displaying.

He could get used to this.

"Hoseok-ah," Yoongi whispered petting Hoseok's hair softly.

When Hoseok started leaning into Yoongi's touch, breaths evening out and aegyo ceasing, Yoongi let out an irritated "Aiish!"

He intended to wake the younger, not make him sleep more.

So Yoongi abruptly snatched away the hand that the younger was sleeping on, making Hoseok's head sans support, fall to the ground, the pain startling him awake.

"Hyung." The younger whined, his eyes groggy from sleep as he sat up.

Yoongi looked away, merely looked away merely because he didn't want to accept that Hoseok's voice husky from sleep was hot. And he didn't want to be caught stuttering or blurting the first thing that came to his mind if he opened his mouth.

Suddenly, Yoongi's turned body was being harshly pulled by Hoseok. Yoongi didn't even have the time before Hoseok was back hugging Yoongi, his arms wrapped around Yoongi's torso and legs around Yoongi's hips and he snuggling into Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi's gasp was lost in the wind.

Yoongi wondered if Hoseok could feel his erratic pulse on his neck.

He was completely limp in Hoseok's arms as the younger used him as a giant living teddy bear.

The gibberish that Hoseok was speaking brought Yoongi out of his frozen state and Yoongi realized that Hoseok was probably still half asleep and didn't know what he was doing.

"H-Hoseok." Yoongi started, cursing himself for stuttering as he tried to desperately to get out of the younger's vice like embrace.

Nothing seemed to work against Hoseok though. So Yoongi tried a different tatic. He slowly leaned back against Hoseok until Hoseok's ear came into his view.

He took a deep breath before he screamed into the younger's ear with all his might.

"YAH PABO WAKE UP!"

Hosoek woke up so suddenly that his head hit the tree behind him making him wince.

Hoseok's eyes glared at Yoongi and then widened as he noticed that his legs were wrapped around Yoongi's narrow hips and Yoongi's irritated gaze on him.

"I'm sorry!" Hoseok blurted, his eyes wide.

"Do you usually do that to people you sleep with?" Yoongi asked raising an eyebrow.

Hoseok flushed and looked away. Yoongi smirked trying to calm his heart .

"It wont happen again." Hoseok muttered.

Yoongi whipped his gaze towards the younger.

Carefully considering what he was about to say to Hoseok, he got up.

"I'm fine with it."

"B-but-"

"I'm okay." Yoongi said looking away, wishing he had something to cover up the red that now he was sure that stained his pale cheeks.

The sunkissed younger nodded after hesitating, his features lighting up in a smile that was the epitome of the sunshine that bore down on Yoongi's back.

**************************************************************