Chapt 17

Suga, the last person who I expected to bias wreck me, just bias wrecked me harder than the iceberg wrecking the titanic. Good lord HELLLLPPPPPP.

where there is hope, there are trials.

You're the sea I wouldn't mind drowning in.

**************************************

(Yoongi)

"How old are you?" Hoseok asked him as they sat beneath the tree, shoulders nearly touching.

Weirdly enough Hoseok had not mentioned or asked him why that Yoongi's hand was beneath Hoseok's face. Maybe he didn't want to ask? Whatever the case Yoongi hoped that Hoseok wouldn't ask him about it, for he had no answer.

"Twenty." Yoongi said looking at the sky beneath. He hadn't felt this sense of clarity since a few months back. It felt so good. For the first time, he didn't detest the sunshine or birds chirping or the touch of the cold wind on his face. It made him smile instead.

Hoseok's jaw had dropped in disbelief at Yoongi's answer. Yoongi tried not to laugh at Hoseok's expression. He often got that. He looked boyish enough to be a teenager.

"B-but you can't be older than me!" Hoseok exclaimed in disbelief.

"Sure can."

"I cant call you hyung." Hoseok said in apparent distaste.

Yoongi pretended to not like the word hyung coming from the younger's mouth.

"How old are you, Hoseok?" He asked looking over at Hoseok.

"19." Hoseok huffed.

"Aw my dongsaeng." Yoongi fake cooed over Hoseok, just to annoy him.

"Hajima." Hoseok said in a steely voice as Yoongi tried to pet the younger's hair.

Yoongi suddenly froze and realized what he was doing. He cleared his throat and looked away. He didn't understand how conversation could flow so easily with a stranger. It usually took more time for him to actually talk with another person other than curt replies.

"What do you for a living?" Hoseok asked informally.

"Hyung." Yoongi corrected.

Hoseok rolled his eyes but corrected himself, "What do you do for a living, oh mighty hyung?"

Yoongi again pretended not to like it. Damn was it so hard not to smile?

"I write." Yoongi said vaguely.

Something in the younger's eyes hardened at that. Yoongi was confused. Did he have something personal against writers?

"Do you always color hair like that?" Hoseok said again, a disarming smile on his face. Yoongi was baffled. This person was so different from the person he had met that night.

Yoongi looked in Hoseok's eyes carefully. His gaze was an emotionless barrier and yet his face was set into a smile. There was nothing Yoongi hated more than fake people.

"Wipe that lying smile off your face Hoseok-ah." Yoongi said his gaze cold.

Hoseok blinked. The smile melted off his face as Hoseok rested his head against the tree trunk.

"I hate hypocrites." Yoongi said as he imitated Hoseok's position.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi with a hard gaze.

"Me too."

He studied Hoseok carefully. The younger did not look away.

"Good. We understand each other then." Yoongi said turning away.

Hoseok suddenly got up and started walking away. Yoongi did not bother calling him back.

He hated hypocrites.

**************************************