Chapt 5.

Get me a man who loves his mom as JHope.

(yoongi)

It was the same dream over and over again.

The vibrant colors that blurred agonizingly in his memory, repeating over an over again, bringing forth a range of emotions that never dimmed.

He knew it was a dream, but he didn't wake himself up from it so that he could see her at least in his dreams.

"Eomma please." He heard his voice rasp out. Tears already sliding before the incident he knew was coming, could happen.

Stay. He wanted to tell her.

Stay with me please. But he couldn't get his words out. He gasped for breath, trying to scream the words but his voice wouldn't work.

In the dream, his mother slowly walked towards him, giving him a soft smile as he tried to keep his tears at bay.

"Why are you crying my love?" She asked gently stroking his head and lowering herself to his level as he sat on white marble floor.

He couldn't get the words out. Like always. He wanted to push her away and make her stay at the same time. He didn't know anything anymore.

He knew that she was going to leave, like always. He couldn't help but grasp onto her soft fingers, trying o find at least a silver of comfort that he hoped for. Instead he found cold and unfeeling hands that refused to grasp his as she slowly got up, her face portraying disappointment.

But something weird was happening this time. He felt fingers glide over his hair soothingly even as his mother turned her back on him, unfeelingly. This usually didn't happen.

Even as his mothers back faded form the back of his eyelids, he felt the soothing fingertips glide through his fingers, making his heart feel light and him feeling drowsier.

Usually, this didn't happen and Yoongi knew it. But he couldn't grasp onto the weirdness of this as his mind became peacefully blank as sleep dragged him down once more.

*******************************************