Chapt 37

Guys I'm sorry for not updating for so long, I had a writers block.

So here a long chapter to make up for it! <3

Also Heads up; THE SURAN MENTIONED IN THIS STORY IS NOT THE SO FAR AWAY SURAN OKAY? ITS JUST A NAME OF A CHARACTER AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE IDOL UNLIKE OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY.

(Yoongi)

"Come with me." Hoseok whined in his ear making Yoongi irritated.

It had been only two weeks since Baekhyun's demise. He had lost the will to do anything. He had stopped composing songs and writing, something which he did almost everyday and he had taken a vacation from his job.

Every day was dreary and dull, the only bright exception being Hoseok. Who seemed to smile more for him, talk a lot more, touch a lot more and whatnot.

He had changed a lot, that kid.

There was a warmth in his voice that he had never heard of before and Yoongi was mildly jealous of the person who had brought about this change.

Now whenever Yoongi looked at Hoseok, he almost forgot about Baekhyun. All he could was the warmth of Hoseok's eyes shining with the light of a thousand suns as he showed off his megawatt smile that warmed Yoongi to his toes.

At least the younger was healing, albeit slowly.

He looked at Hoseok again who was doing his best at aegyo. After watching the ridiculous but somehow actually cute attempts at aegyo, Yoongi agreed.

It was not like he had something to do anyways.

Hoseok smiled brightly before jumping up and clapping his hands together holding out a hand for Yoongi to take. Yoongi smiled unconsciously as he was helped upwards and Hoseok began to talk a mile a minute about some girls called Suran and Lisa.

But Yoongi wasn't listening, he was getting constantly getting distracted by the way brown Hoseok's eyes shone in the sunlight revealing the golden fleck in the orbs.

It was like a miniature sunset livedpermanently inside Hoseok's eyes.

"Hyung." Hoseok whined again, annoyed at the fact that the older was staring off into space right on his face. "Where you even listening?" Hosek asked accusingly and Yoongi returned a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, Hoseok-ah what were you saying?" Yoongi's voice was husky from sleep.

"I-I said that w-we were going to my dance studio." Hoseok said, red in the face.

Yoongi was confused. Why was he blushing?

"You want to come see me dance or not hyung?" Hoseok's hesitant voice seemed to twine with the air as he spoke.

"Duh you brat." Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"What kind of dance do you do though?" Yoongi asked earnestly. He didn't want to hurt the younger by joking about it since he had seen the determination in the younger's eyes as he talked about dance. You should never joke about one's passion, or their abilities on it. Yoongi hated when people never understood that simple rule, the scars you got from that weren't easy to heal nor would they disappear and the self doubt was everlasting.

Yoongi had learnt this the hard way.

"Hip hop." The answer was curt.

Yoongi smiled and nodded, letting Hoseok take his arm and guide him towards their destination.