The End

OHMYGOD ITS THE LAST CHAPTER.

*

Park Jimin.

Park Jimin who turned out to be Suran's strawberry shortcake aka dance partner, had turned up at their house when Suran had called him under the ruse of dance practice. He had arrived oblivious and when he had seen Hoseok his steps had faltered.

Of course, Jimin didn't recognize Hoseok at first like last time because they both had changed and grown quite a lot.

It was when Jimin was halfway through the hall that Hoseok had called out a gently 'Jimminie' that had Jimin's step faltering.

"Jiminie." Hoseok called again as Jimin's face went from confused to realization and recognition to delightment and then finally; guilt.

"Hyun-" Jimin started taking a step towards the elder but stopped himself when he got cut off.

"Its okay." Hoseok said, the words his beloved had first offered to him when they had first met, now hanging in the air as a bridge of compromise.

And then Jimin was moving. Movements fluid and fast, not like the clumsy Jimin he remembered. All thoughts flew out of Hoseok as the younger pulled him into a tight embrace, just genuine warmth and happiness filling him at the show of affection.

"Hyung I'm sorry." Jimin mumbled into Hoseok's shirt but the elder just laughed it off soothing the younger's hair.

"You are still the same." Hoseok breathed into the younger's hair as Jimin giggled.

Jimin's soft brown eyes looked into Hoseok's. "But you've changed." Jimin admitted. "For the better."

Hoseok chuckled ruffling the younger's hair as they pulled apart.

"You have to talk me all about all of the things that happened after you left for seoul hyung." Jimin insisted, Hoseok was about to oblige but the younger suddenly stopped the elder with a small hand.

"Before all that I want to see you dance hyung." Jimin smiled that eye smile that melted him everytime in their childhood and Hoseok couldn't even think of refusing.

Maybe that's how hours later Hoseok ended up setting up the audio system, while Jimin sat in the corner of the room, excitedly took out his phone and readied the camera ready to record albeit after they'd shared their stories.

Hoseok chose a song that Suran and he had been working on. It was pretty simple and easy to do. It was certainly worth it when Suran had agreed to dance with him when Lisa had begged Suran to show her, her moves.

But before they could start, the doorbell rang and Lisa rushed to answer it.

Even before it opened, Hoseok knew it was Yoongi. He was already meeting the elder with a smile as the later crossed the threshold greeting Lisa.

"Baby." Hoseok murmured softly, briefly wrapping the elder in a hug before pulling back and twining his arms and pulling him further into the room.

"Park jimin?" Yoongi breathed as soon as his eyes fell upon the red headed younger.

Jimin's eyebrows flew up in surprise along with the twins.

"You know me?" Jimin asked before shaking his head. "Wait..you were with Na Hyun... and an other man." Almost immideatly everybody except Hoseok and Yoongi stiffened.

"The other man was me, Jimin." Hoseok chuckled and the tense air dissapitated as suddenly it had come as jimin let out an 'oh'.

"He's my boyfriend." Hoseok said pulling the said person by his waist.