Chapt 54

(Hoseok)

He doesn't immidelty ask the elder whats wrong, allowing the other time to collect himself time.

Its when the elder still doesn't let up, eyes still haunting over the horizon as if remenising about its past, when Hoseok decides that If Yoongi has to begin trusting Hoseok with his secrets then, Hoseok himself has to first trust Yoongi.

He knows he's beginning to start to love the elder. And that in order to completely give him his all, like the elder deserves, he must come clean. And Hoseok somehow knows that Yoongi wouldn't act badly against this.

Still he's nervous.

Yet he takes the plunge. The leap of faith.

"My mom left me when I was seven years old. I haven't seen her since." Hoseok starts and Yoongi's attention is suddenly on him, eyes containing no emotion, merely processing his words which Hoseok is suddenly thankful for.

"I still remember that day. She told me that we were going to the amusement park that day. My dad had died in military service shortly after he was married to my mom. Almost seven years later my mom suddenly decided that she couldn't take care of me alone so she chucked me in the trashcan." He mirthlessly laughed.

He felt Yoongi's warm slender fingers slipping in between his and he squeezed back.

"I remember waiting in front of that merry go round in the amusement park, after she promised me she would back after going to the restroom. I remember the exact words too." Hoseok's somber eyes met Yoongi and he took warmth in the light in Yoongi's eyes that only came around whenever Hoseok or his loved ones were present.

"She said, 'close your eyes Hoseok-ah.' after buying me a bar of choclate. And then she was gone." Hoseok breathed into the air, his eyes closed as a tear trailed over the rise of his cheek.

"Ever since, I've been afraid to close my eyes. Even to sleep. Until you came along that is." Hoseok whispered, sharing a sweet smile with the elder.

"I remember wandering around after waiting for her until the amusement closed, accidentally stumbling upon this place and crying myself to a fitful sleep under this very same tree." Hoseok continues on but doesn't realize the silver lining Yoongi's eyes wasn't the sun reflecting back in his orbs.

"When I woke up, I had this most stupid fucking thought that she would be back. I ran back, fought with the security who called the police. Then I suddenly found myself carted off to one of Busan's orphanage."

"Why they sent me there I have no idea. I remember feeling like I was not in my body, crying myself to sleep because I believed my mom would be waiting for me and those people were keeping me from her. Many sleepless days later, I was admitted in one of the public schools for the poor and that's when I finally realized that my mom wasn't waiting for me."

"Then I met Jimin." Hoseok said and waited for Yoongi to make the connection. Hoseok nodded nodded, eyes still closed as Yoongi's surprised gaze slid to him.

"Park jimin? That barista?"

Hoseok nods and begins telling him everything.

________________________________

MORE COMING UP GUYSSSSS

IM SO HAPPY FOR BAM BAM THO