Chapt 57

(Hoseok)

Min Kyunsoo

The black letters in hangul on the drab colored urn spelled mournfully.

A bunch of white lilies graced the front of a picture of Yoongi and Kyunsoo, the girl enveloping the younger in a smiley back hug. It sat side by side with a picture of a younger looking Seokjin with chopped off hair kissing Kyunsoo's cheek in a photo.

Yoongi's fingers tightened their grip on hoseok's fingers.

They stood in the spacey and sunlight filled memorial near the Han river, hand in hand. They spoke nothing for a long while just leaning on each other, one reeling down his memory path while the other swept his eyes over the memories and stories bared open before him.

"She's beautiful." Hoseok said gently after sometime smiling softly down at Yoongi.

"She is." Yoongi said after a pause, not bothering to change the tense, a fools throw at a life he wanted to keep to himself despite time's show of hand.

Hoseok softly folded the elder into his arms allowing him to rest his head against Hoseok's shoulder.

"I feel at peace." Yoongi murmured, pulling back and looking into Hoseok's eyes.

Hoseok smiled and said nothing, allowing the elder to collect his thoughts.

"I love you."

Hoseok's eyes suddenly widened wondering if he misheard the elder.

"I have wanted to say that for the past few days, It might be too fa-" Yoongi started but Hoseok immediately shut him up with a kiss.

"I love you too." Hoseok admitted softly, resting his forehead against Yoongi's . The elder seemed to melt into Hoseok's arms at that and Hoseok held him against him gladly smiling into Yoongi's hair.

They shared a moment of warm silence before Yoongi suddenly whirled around from Hoseok making the younger confused.

"Noona. I met the love of my life." Yoongi's sudden confession made Hoseok's blood heat in something wonderful and eternal even as he blushed.

"Its this idiot here." Yoongi jabbed a thumb in Hoseok's direction and Hoseok chuckled and bowed sincerely to Kyunsoo's pictures.

"Its me." Hoseok started lamely at the pictures. "I'm Jung Hoseok."

Yoongi snorted at that.

Hoseok shushed him with a light slap and pulled the elder back into the back hug.

"He is my world now." Hoseok started, resting his chin on Yoongi's shoulder as the words flowed from his heart. "I thank you for making him the way he is. His flaws and perfections, the little mole on top of his left lip to his awkward skinny legs, everything is loved by me." Hoseok said softly and he felt Yoongi stiffen in his hold.

"I promise to cherish him for who he is. Even though I cant promise flower paths in the future for us, I promise to hold his hands through every path we take, together. I promise to strive for his smile and the light in his eyes. So please give me your blessing." Hoseok said, each word strung like the notes of a guitar.

Hoseok stepped away from Yoongi and bowed towards the urn. He got upp to find Yoongi's gentle smile, the love in his eyes so palpable like the clearness of a crystal.

"She would say 'Go get a room already'" Yoongi laughed even as his voice cracked towards the end and Hoseok joined in on the laughter.

"Then why don't we?" Hoseok asked teasingly and earned a light slap form the elder.