Chapt 16

You're so beautiful, Im afraid.

BTS theories care me more than horror movies.

(Hoseok)

It had been so long since he had slept so well.

He felt warm sunshine tease his face. His cheek weirdly was on something soft rather than the hard ground he was used to.

His eyes slowly peeled open as he smiled contentedly and he came face to face with the silver haired man aka Min Yoongi.

A scream tore out of his mouth as his heart lept to his throat at the sudden appearance and the close proximity of the latter.

But Yoongi remained sleeping.

Weird.

Did he die again?

Hoseok slowly slid closer to Yoongi and watched him closely. He was breathing. Suddenly he realized that it was Yoongi's hand that was beneath his face.

His face scrunched in confusion. The man was so pale. It was like the personification of moonlight. Beautiful.

Hoseok shook himself out such thoughts as a butterfly fluttered annoyingly near him. He hated insects.

He watched the butterfly with extreme caution, observing its movements, ready to scream and run, the moment it flew near him.But as he watched the butterfly perched gracefully atop Yoongi's nose.

Hoseok's hand suddenly went to his phone and he automatically brought it out and to click a picture. He had to get really close to Yoongi to get the picture . He was almost on top of Yoongi and a lot in Yoongi's face as he clicked the picture. The butterfly surprisingly didn't budge.

He set his phone down slowly and tried to move back from Yoongi from the awkward position. Suddenly his thighs cramped and he fell forward toward Yoongi, startling the butterfly away. Luckily He caught himself before he smashed his body into Yoongi and fossilized his face into the ground.

But by catching himself, he had caught hold of Yoongi's arms and his face was directly above a sleeping Yoongi.

Whose eyes suddenly opened.

Hoseok fell back with high pitched scream and Yoongi mirrored the same as he scrambled to stand up, a bit groggy.

The stood in silence as their eyes met, chests heaving.

 Suddenly Yoongi burst out laughing, a gummy smile gracing his features, making him seem like a kid and Hoseok couldn't help but laugh too.

Hoseok didn't register the fact that it was the first time laughing genuinely in years.

But he did register the warmth in his heart, much like the sunshine on his eyes as he laughed with Yoongi, watching as he slapped his thighs in mirth and hid himself behind his knees in laughing.

Hoseok's laugh suddenly stopped as he watched the stranger who made him laugh again.

He had no idea did he?

Yoongi was still busy laughing even as Hoseok stared.

"Your face," Yoongi gasped inbetween laughter.

Yoongi managed to control himself as he realized as Hoseok was not laughing.

"Why are you staring? Haven't you seen anybody laugh before?" Yoongi asked simply.

"Nothing." Hoseok replied looking away.

Yoongi smirked at him.

"Infires man."

*************************