Chapt 46

(Hoseok)

Hoseok panicked as he went through the date he had planned, once again.

He was waiting for Yoongi outside Yoongi's apartment after being given the address through texts. Upon reaching, Hoseok had sent a text announcing his arrival and Yoongi had said he would be coming own in a few minutes time.

Hoseok looked around as he waited for Yoongi to emerge from his den. The older lived in a fairly nice area, with white uniform apartments lining the side of clean and smooth roads. Quite different from Hoseok's abode, situated beside potholed streets.

While he knew that Yoongi didn't bother with thoughts like that but Hoseok couldn't help but feel insecure as he stood under the painfully fair lit, white building.

Few minutes passed and Yoongi still didn't emerge from the mildly posh looking reception and Hoseok heart wavered a bit.

Was he about to get stood up like this?

Suddenly his nervousness multiplied by tenfold as his mind ran off in various thought tangents on how this night could end, none of the ending a happy one.

Movement in the reception suddenly caught his attention and brought him out of his spiraling thoughts.

Hoseok had the breath knocked out in relief as Yoongi finally merged from the reception.

In his relief, he didn't notice Yoongi's appearance until the older was hands breadth away. Hoseok's greedy eyes took in the older's form as he approached Hoseok with a nervous smile.

Yoongi was wearing a black turtleneck and a black leather jacket on top of that, giving him a casual yet not so casual look.

"Nice." Hoseok complimented the older, earning an expected blush.

"You too." Yoongi said softly, giving him a once over.

"So where we going?" Yoongi asked, subtly entwining their hands together.

Hoseok smiled vaguely in answer. "Somehwere."

Yoongi and kept silent as he let Hoseok lead him. Lost in his thoughts and the reassuring warmth of Hoseok's hand, Yoongi didn't notice that Hoseok had led to him to a warmly lit coffee shop, which he immediately recognized as his favorite cafe.

"How did you know that this was my favorite?" Yoongi blurted out as they entered the warmth the café.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi for a second before shrugging. "I didn't."

Yoongi nodded as they took a seated themselves in a cozy corner of the café. Yoongi looked completely in peace and in his element as he breathed in the aromatic smell of chocolate and coffee beans.

Hoseok took in the interior of the café as they waited for the waitress to approach them. The café was dimly lit, the glow of vanilla scented candles gracing each table and fairly lights teasing around the smooth wood walls, the only source of light. They were playing soft soothing music that Hoseok usually despised. But today, it seemed perfect. The soft notes danced out of the speakers, softly rebounding and tugging at the pastel cream ceiling and Hoseok's heartstrings. The overall atmosphere was extremely soothing.

The soft patter of footsteps against the floor brought Hoseok out of his reverie. He looked in bafflement as a cute young girl who was looked like she was six years old, walked upto them with a bright smile.

"Hello!" The girl greeted, giggling brightly at them like her bright yellow and white polka dotted dress. "Whash can I get for you sho-oday, young men?"