Prologue pt 1; The park.

The song above, I find it the most beautiful since its about friendship. It has the most beautiful rap written by human kind and V's voice. His voice is as deep as the mariana trench omfg.

Prologue (yoongi)

He first saw him at a secluded area in the park.

He had stumbled upon the place by accident. He was half asleep walking lost in a limbo he couldn't deign was reality or a dream. He came upon a forgotten and dull place.

 Much like himself, he mused.

He noted half consciously, a dull dark pond with a wishing fountain in the middle, crumbling and ancient. It was filled with briny water and thousands of coins trusted with a wish each. Huge trees surrounded the area, looming and defensive of this place. Not much flowers in this area. 

This area suited him he supposed.

He found a tree with thick roots and settled himself between them. He hoped he was able to sleep today at least.

 Despite his sleepy deliriousness, he noticed a shadow moving on the other side of the pond.

As he watched through his ten ton weighing eyes, he made out a blurry figure get out from behind a shrub and clutching a pillow they got up and began walking away from him in a zombie like state. In his delirious state, it made completely made sense a person would bring a pillow to park. He didn't bother figuring if it was a boy or a girl. He was too tired.

His eyes soon became too heavy to keep open and his mind too murky to make sense of his own thoughts. He smiled as he finally fell asleep into a fitful sleep.