Chapt 20

COMPLETLY IGNORABLE AUTHORS NOT THAT YOU CAN SKIP.

MIC DROP  REMIX OMMYFUCK.

can I just ask you guys something?

how do animals not misunderstand each other despite having no LANGUAGE BETWEEN THEMSELVES? like imagine; a dolphin from India accidentally meets a dolphin from south Korea but they dont understand each other because their whistles are in different frequencies? does that happen? what will happen if that ever happens?

(Hoseok)

Hoseok hadn't seen Yoongi in a few days. Or maybe it was a couple of weeks. He didn't know.

He didn't know whether to be disappointed or happy at the latter's absence.

He was conflicted on how how would act with the older if they were to meet. He after all had left Yoongi in the middle of a conversation after calling the latter a hypocrite.

Aiesh. What was wrong with him?

Funnily enough he hadn't been be able to sleep as well as he had on Yoongi's hand that day. He kept on turning and tossing, changing his position in order to sleep. He ended up in a position that he felt comfortable. His legs were vertically resting against the tree, only his torso on the ground.

He was so focused on adjusting his position that he didn't hear the footsteps that approached him.

A sudden burst of laughter had him scrambling to a sitting position.

He took in the person that was laughing at him. It was none other than Min Yoongi, who was currently on the ground wheezing with laughter and slapping his knees with mirth.

Hoseok gave him a blank stare, annoyed that the older was laughing at him.

"What were you doing?" Yoongi asked as he recovered from his laughing session.

Hoseok hesitated before answering, "I was trying to sleep."

Something flickered in Yoongi's eyes at that. The older walked closer to Hoseok and slowly settled beside him.

Hoseok was baffled at Yoongi's smile. Wasn't he pissed off at Hoseok? Isn't that why he hadn't come in a few weeks?

"Listen, can I ask you something?" Yoongi said suddenly, snapping Hoseok out of his thoughts.

"Sure." Hoseok replied, unsure of where this was going.

"Since we cant like sleep properly without each other as I have observed in myself for the past few days, I have seen that you also have problems sleeping but no problem sleeping when you are next to me, I thought that maybe we could sleep next to each other, so we can get our bloody sleep and get on with our life. You know I'm not thinking like that, right? I'm perfectly straight so you needn't worry about that and besides you are not my type, I prefer older people. So watcha think about it?" Yoongi rushed out.

Hoseok stared blankly at Yoongi, rewinding whatever the older said in slow motion so he could understand.

"So... you like want me to sleep with you but not in the gay way?" Hoseok asked confused.

"Um.. yeah?" Yoongi said with a sheepish smile.

"You should really consider rapping sometime. You could turn on people with that tongue technology." Hoseok joked.

Was it his imagination or was Yoongi's face pink?

It must have been the cold because Yoongi's face was set in a flat way and he was raising an eyebrow at Hoseok questioningly. Hoseok flushed in embarrassment and looked away.

"So what do you think?" Yoongi repeated looking at Hoseok intently.

Hoseok considered it. Whatever Yoongi said made sense. He couldn't sleep as well as he had when he was with Yoongi. And if Yoongi was straight, what was the problem right?

Should he tell the older that he was gay? Would that make things awkward?

Hoseok ran a hand through his head, torn.

Yoongi, as If sensing his hesitation started backpedaling, "I mean its completely okay if you don't want to, it just seemed like the best solution to getting more sleep since I thought you couldn't sleep as wel-"

"Alright hyung." Hoseok cut him off.

"Really?" Yoongi asked disbelievingly? "You're fine with it?"

"Yeah. We both are straight right? What could go wrong?" Hoseok asked indifferently. "And besides, it's not like we are doing something scandalous right? Its just sleeping."

Yoongi answering smile could have lit up Hoseok's entire world.

Yoongi smile reminded Hoseok of something sweet. Not honey.

Something like sugar.

Hoseok suddenly felt a weight against his shoulder. He stiffened in surprise at the older's actions.

The older was curling up like a small child beside Hoseok, resting his silver hair against Hoseok hesitantly.

"I'm sorry about this, but I need to sleep like this. Is this okay?" Yoongi's soft yet raspy voice came from below, his breath hot against Hoseok's bared skin.

Why of all days had he worn a sleeveless?

"I-Its okay, hyung." Hoseok stuttered as he tried not shiver at the older's proximity.

Almost immediately the older's breathing evened out as he slept. Hoseok resisted his urge to chuckle at how fast Yoongi slept, so that he wouldn't wake the older up, with his movements.

Hoseok shifted slowly and settled comfortably against the tree, but as he shifted, Yoongi's head fell from Hoseok's shoulder to his chest.

Hoseok held his breath, but Yoongi didn't budge.

When he was about to let out a sigh of relief, Yoongi's hands suddenly encased his torso as he snuggled deeper into Hoseok's chest.

Hoseok froze. What was he a living teddy bear?

"Sleep Hoseok-ah." Yoongi said sleepily against Hoseok's chest.

I don't think that's humanly possible right now. Hoseok thought.

Because at that moment, he felt like he was living in the Sahara desert despite his sleeveless and cold weather. His heart was pounding way too hard in his chest and he could feel his cheeks flushing with color.

Damnit.Hoseok suspected that Yoongi was completely fine with this because he was straight.

What happened to no touching? he should have told Yoongi that he wasn't straight.

Yoongi's fingers suddenly began stroking his spine in a soothing way.

"Sleep." The word was gentle and commanding at the same time.

And suddenly as he focused on the soothing strokes on his spine, Hoseok felt himself being sleepy, so he gave into and closed his eyes.

And so they slept, like they hadn't for weeks without each other.    

****************************************