Chapt 62

(Hoseok)

Suran's arms each breath had been trembling as she had re accounted what had happened that night to both Hoseok and Lisa.

To say that Hoseok and lisa were shocked were an understatement. Lisa had made endless gasps and 'Ohmygods' throughout the narration, silently crying into her hands as Suran narrated, oblivious with here eyes closed.

With every shaky breath that Suran had taken, more tears flowed from Lisa and by the end Hoseok had his hands full trying to stay calm and comforting whilst trying to soothe both Suran and Lisa. But in the end he too broke down, bursting a the seams when Suran had at last finished and opened her eyes to look at them and had said-

"Please don't blame yourself."

Suran then had reached out and wiped out the tears that still fell from Lisa's eyes.

"I-I I'm sorry." Lisa cried and Suran shook her smiling crying softly herself.

"I-I'm sorry f-for r-running away that night."

Suran shook her head, "You got away."

"It was y-you, I always thought that gir got a-away..."Lisa cried harder and Hoseok immediately ran his fingers soothingly through Lisa's hair, finally understanding that Lisa's disheveled appearance from the past days had not been merely due to being a trainee. The guilt for leaving the girl who had saved her, alone, must've taken its toll on her.

"Rani-ah, Lisa-ah," Hoseok began, his heart breaking with each tear that fell from both girl's eyes. "Promise me something."

At that both of the girls looked up at him and he stared at both of them, taking in their tears , their features, the things they must've gone through alone, remembering their smiles and teasing words as he spoke the next words.

"Tell each other everything. Promise me that you'll keep nothing from me or from each other." Lisa and Suran nodded.

Somehow during the past moments, Suran and lisa had ended up on either side of Hoseok, both leaning against his shoulder, and now Hoseok watched as Suran's finger's cupped Lisa's face and said, "I promise."

"I promise." Lisa echoed, leaning against Suran;s fingers as her other hand twined with her sister's hands.

"I promise too." Hoseok whipered, just holding them both against him.

It was then That Hoseok remembered about the offer that Yoongi had given Hoseok and Suran.

"Yoongi scouted me for being an idol." Hoseok suddenly admitted and both of them pulled away from in surprise. "Suran too." He finished, watching their stunned faces.

"Wha-"

"But How-" They bothe yelled simultaneously and Hoseok smiled. Somethings never changed.

"But he hasn't even seen me dance!" Suran suddenly exclaimed and Hoseok shook his head.

"He has. He saw the dance battle we had the night..." Hoseok suddenly trailed off stopping himself as he realized what he was about to say.

"That's good!" It was Lisa who interjected, saving the silence before it could get too somber, "We could all tr-"

"Its not for me." Suran said softly but not weakly and Lisa stopped herself.

"But why?" Lisa asked and suran smiled.

"Dance and performing is not something I have a passion for." Suran replied. "I want to go for a career path that aligns with my passion Lisa-ah." Hoseok nodded at Suran's words, expecting it but Lisa was still not convinced.