Prologue pt 2; Mask.

V has a vocal range from the gods and a face that belongs in a museum and the personality of an angel. 

Its a fact guys.

Prologue (Hoseok)

He always was jealous of artist of all kinds ever since he could remember.

The way colors would weave in and out on the canvas, beautifully conveying the emotions of a painter. Merging, blending, and contrasting against each other in a beautiful way for different eyes to see. He hated that. The way a painter could so easily express their emotions and be vulnerably naked to the beholder. He was jealous of the bravery that took.

He hated the way people made ink flow over the pages in a language of their own heart. How it showed emotions in its barest form as they wrote. Didn't they understand that sometimes it was better to hide something rather than strip yourself bare to others?

He envied and pitied the people that expressed themselves from their body. Movements fluid, graceful feet and a face to express it all. He danced too, but sensibly. His movements were perfection. But he did not express. He merely did it to feel the burn in his legs and the sweat sliding down his back. His face, whenever he danced was set to his most favorite and impenetrable mask.A mask that most people didn't think twice about.

His smile.