The Twist.

She walked away through the moonlit and deserted street, the familiar adrenaline flow of dancing still a phantom in her limbs.

Usually she hated standing in front of a crowd, the weight of their scrutinizing eyes upon her would be something that gave her anxiety. But, she had realized that under that black mask she wore under the name of Hermosa, all of that fear dissipated.

It was like she could be anyone under the mask and nobody would know.

When she had stumbled across that underground dance battle one night, drunk out her mind and woke up the next morning, memories of all the cunning beings in the world, dancing and performing, chipping away at the darkness of the night with the starlight of their passion, she swore to go back again.

Again and again she went.

Until the movements in her limbs brought awe to the people. Until they named her 'Hermosa' as in beautiful in Spanish and she famed throughout outSeoul, Gwanju, Ilsan, Busan and even Daegu for her skills. Until, that night.

The darkness that blanketed the night was comforting but her thoughts ran rampant in the silence. So much that she did not notice cries for help until she was unmistakably near to it.

Her first thought was to run away, but to run away meant entering a long alleyway as shortcut to reach her house. Which could be more dangerous.

But all thoughts suddenly flew out of her head at the sudden half pleading and half screaming voice that rung out.

It was familiar to her as her own breath.

So she ran towards the sound, ran as fast as her feet could take her.

There behind the dumpster, were three men and a struggling blob she recognized as Lisa. She was screaming at the sneering men but her strength was no match against three men.

Seeing her sister between those men, her feet did not slow down, instead the burning rage now burning inside her made her run faster.

She had never taken defense classes or had been taught how to attack a man, much less three men. But that fabled unbelievable strength that once drove a mom to lift a car to save her child, rushed through her as she knocked a man in the jaw, taking a moment to thank the lord that she had forgotten to take her mask off, so Lisa would not recognize her. She was punching and kicking at any purchase of foreign bodies she could find.

Her hits weren't precise, nor were they calculated. But the sudden surprise attack made the attackers let go Lisa for a second.

"Run!" Suran yelled from under the mask, the mask distorting her voice enough that Lisa didn't recognize the voice in her terror and panic.

"B-But!" Lisa hesitated as the attackers got their bearing from the initial attack and Suran repeated the command over and over again until Lisa's boots were pounding in a constant rhythm against the pavement as she ran away.

But before Suran could take a breathe of relief though, a hand was gripping at the back of her head as another hand sliding over the curve of her hip hard enough to bruise . Through the suffocating hardness of her mask she made out black blob come to stand before her.

Rough and huge fingers gripped at her chin hardly, making her gasp. The mask was suddenly ripped off and the same finger traced her jawline in an almost sweet way and she shuddered in disgust.

"Hermosa." The man before her whispers and bile rises at the back of her throat as she suddenly realizes that they knew who she was.

This is bad. This is bad.

The sudden weight of her situation blew the breathe out of her. She didnt have a mobile for calling for help, she had nothing to defend herself with. The adrenaline rush that she had just seconds before had retreated, leaving her drained. She cant scream either, in an irrational fear of Lisa coming back.

There was no way out of this.

She cant help the tears that drip down her face the, despair and disgust clawing at herself.

"Such a pretty little thing." The man holding her whispers, holding her flush against his body, making every hard line of his body in contact with hers.

"P-please." She whimpers closing her eyes, knowing that it would do her no good but still finds herself pleading, begging as she sobs.

The third man tuts brushing away her tears and the brought his hand to harshly across her face making her yelp at the pain as stars swim in her vision. She hears their sneering laughs and tries to wriggle against their grasp but she gets punched in her stomach.

She curls forwards in pain, the man taking behind her taking the opportunity to grind himself against her in her bent over position as the hand on her hips glides up and harshly grips at her breasts. Holding back her tears she let her entire weight fall against his arm that was still holding her against him and he looses his balances at the sudden weight and he lets go off her sending her tumbling to the ground.

She hits the dirty pavement, hurting her head and scraping her forearms but before she can twist and get up to flee, the two other men are holding onto her legs. But nonetheless she kicks up her feet and it ends up connecting with one of the man's nose and it instantly sprouts up blood.

The man is shocked but the other two are quick to retaliate. One slaps her again, disorienting her while the other one pins both her legs harder. The bleeding man now prowls towards her and harshly grips her face between his fingers, leaning too close to her face.

"Putting up a fight are you?" He sneers with a heavy accent. The man looks middle aged with gelled hair, the type you would see on the streets and not think twice about.

Suran suddenly wondered why was it that the world thought only unhygienic, scraggly looking men could do heinous deeds.

Did they not know that evil did not discriminate? That they could come in they most stereotypical forms?

For one of her attacker was pinning her arms, was a boy who looked about her age, perhaps even younger, that stared at her with lustful smirk.

"She's feisty." The boy now murmurs licking his lips, "I like it that way."

"D-don't you have a mother or sister at-" Suran's starts, mind grasping for anything that would help her but shes cut short by another slap to her face.

"We do. But they are not you, or the other girl." The man holding her legs sneered at her, "They don't dance sinfully like that and they certainly don't walk at night looking like they were just asking for it."

"I can do whatever I want, you motherfucker." She growls at them twisting against her pinned arms as she looks up at them.

"Yeah and now we can do whatever we want to you." Comes the mocking reply and she doesn't hesitate to reel back and spit at the man's face.

"Go fuck your mother, you fucking motherfucker." She screams.

The man just grins at her.

"Hope you scream like this when we fuck you."

____________________________________________________

Yall were supoosed to get this earlier but just as I was about to publish it, bae came over and I....kinda forgot? XDXD