Chapt 25

Who else is there on Army Amino? 

IM SO HAPPY BEACAUSE MY FREAKING FANART JUST GOT FEATUREDDD OHMYGOOSHHHHHHH

ITS AMAZING.

I wrote a blog called Bucket hat Bangtan which I never expected to get featured. It had my fanart and my thoughts on it. I was so surprised when it got featured!

IT ABSOLUTELY MADE MY DAY.

(Yoongi)

Hoseok hadn't come to the park yesterday. And the next. And the next.Which, had left him sleepless for the rest of the days.

Yoongi had arrived at the park late every night, anticipating Hoseok as usual. But to his disappointment he wasn't there.

Yoongi didn't give up hope and stayed there until the early hours of the morning, every day. Yet even when the sun was breaking over the horizon, turning the sky an electric blue and the song of the early bird alerting Yoongi that he had work, Hoseok had not come.

So Yoongi went back to his music studio. He had wanted to show Hoseok his song, but he hadn't come, so Yoongi was going to submit the song without showing it to him.

He approached the CEO's office, heart in his throat with the demo. All producers were supposed to share their pieces with the CEO and sunbaenims before it was deemed good enough to be produced or made official.

So far almost all the songs Yoongi made had passed. But never the ones that were supposed to be romantic. So it was with no less anxiety than the first time he had approached the door four years before with his first song in hand, that Yoongi knocked on the door.

"Come in." A familiar voice called out.

Yoongi opened the door slowly and stepped inside.

"Oh! Suga." The CEO reffered to yoongi with the name he was given to by the company.

Yoongi just bowed in acknowledgment before walking over to the sound system and playing his demo without a word. As he played the song, he cringed a bit as the guide had his voice and he sucked at singing.

He watched as the Ceo's face turned into one that of pleasant surpise before he broke into a smile.

The CEO was an older man with already graying hair, a kind yet firm smile and a pudgy body. He was strict with the trainees, had a keen eye for mistakes and had the insight for good people with talents.

"This is beautiful, Suga. We will get this done right away." The CEO smiled.

Suga smiles in gratefully, his heart bursting with warmth at the acknowledgement. But as he turns to leave, the older man stops him.

"Suga, eait, come here."

Suga slowly turns around with a confused face and he walks back towards the older man.

"Yes CEOnim?"

"I was planning to start a girl group." The man starts abd Yoongi frowns.

"What has that got to do with me sunabenim?"

The Ceo pushes his glasses and scrutinizes Yoongi through narrowed slits.

"I'm not talking about your average girl band Yoongi. I want girls who have an interesting yet common back-story. I want them to be humble yet talented, have something that the youth themselves can relate to. I don't mind whow they look like; we can wok on that. What matter is their personalities and capabilities an endurance,"