Chapt 23

(Yoongi)

Can you please stay with me?

Yoongi's mind kept repeating those words like a broken tape recorder, over and over in his head.

Something about those words triggered something inside him. It triggered a flow of words, that romantically made sense.

If I had just one day,

I would like to be asleep with your scent.

I have time on my busy schedule,

I'd like to soak myself in your deep warm eyes,

Wait. Did that sound like he was the girl? He was writing the song for a boy band. Not a girl band or solo artist.

I like how your arms hold me,

Like the precious thing on earth...

Yoongi crossed out the last two lines, closed his eyes and wracked his brain for the lines that sounded less gay.

But that wouldn't happen since Hoseok's sleeping face kept on flashing in his mind every time he closed his eyes.

He came up with nothing when he thought of a girl beside him. So he revisited his memories, when he had looked at Hoseok's sleeping face.

Yoongi played the piano keys in a random way, thinking and bringing back his thoughts and what he felt as the keys beneath his fingers spoke the melody that played in his heart.

Our bgm is the sound our breathing,

I want to drown in the ocean called you,

Wherever we go,

My purse is you waist,

Cant end this beautiful night,

Let the moonlight shine on us,

I want to hold your hand,

Even if its just one day.

Yoongi flushed as a sudden image of Yoongi's hand intertwined with Hoseok's as the younger smiled down at him, appeared in his mind.

Oh he was fucked.

******************************