Chapt 38

(Hoseok)

Hoseok silently gestured for Yoongi to go check the building out before turning to Suran with a scowl on his face.

"I would appreciate a little bit of respect." Hoseok grumbled.

"And I would appreciate a little bit of truth." Suran fired right back. "Who is he oppa?"

"Somebody." Hoseok said vaguely, rolling his eyes at Suran's fierce stare.

"No shit."

"I-I don't know Rani." Hoseok said running his hand through his hair, feeling weak and pathetic suddenly.

"He says I'm not his type."

"You confessed already?" Suran asked in alarm.

"No.." Hoseok said scratching his neck awkwardly realiziong that he had to fill her ino on what was happening with him these days. "Its complicated."

Suran's eyes softened and she walked toward Hoseok and placed a hand on his shoulder, supposedly comfortingly.

"There, there." She said awkwardly.

Hoseok stared at her, his expression inridiculous.

"You are so good with emotions." Hoseok said exasperatedly, his voice dripping obvious sarcasm.

"Oh hush child."

"So do you like him?" Suran asked softly.

"I don't know."

"What do you know?" Suran said rolling her eyes at him.

"Stop being insensitive for a second." Hoseok said huffing. "Woman are supposed to be good at this."

"Who made the rules?." Suran said flippantly..

Hoseok stayed silent, trying to gather his thoughts as Suran turned around and began working.

Why had he agreed to sleep with him?

Why had he gone with Yoongi to Baekhyun's funeral?

Why had he brought Yoongi to this studio?

What was their relationship?

All these questions swarmed around his head like aimless birds trying to peck his brain inside out. So he pushed those thoughts to the back of the mind and figure it out later.

"I know my ass is beautiful, but Yoongi is waiting, so stop staring and go to him Oppa."

Hoseok's face scrunched up in utter disgust and Suran giggled as if she knew the face he was making behind her back.

"Whatever." Hoseok muttered as he took her advice and went to find Yoongi.

Hoseok found Yoongi staring at the intricately painted walls, lost in thought. So he approached the older, slowly coming to a stop beside him, unconsciously mimicking the older's pose.

"She's a vixen." Yoongi said bluntly, slowly gazing at Hoseok. "A talented one at that." Yoongi said in acknowledgment.

Hoseok chuckled in agreement.

They stayed like that in silence until Yoongi broke the silence once again.

"So did you bring me here to show me these walls or to show me your dancing skills?" Yoongi teased Hoseok lightly and Hoseok flushed in embarrassment.

Ugh why did his stupid ass self ask Yoongi to come to his studio?

Maybe it was because he never so that gummy smile that often anymore, maybe it was because Yoongi never talked that much anymore or maybe it was because his eyes looked so melancholy and Hoseok was afraid that the older was becoming a shell of the man he was.

Whatever the reason was, in the end Hoseok had taken the initiative and now he would have to suffer the consequences, no matter how nervous he was.

"Show me the songs you wrote sometime." Hoseok blurted abruptly.

Yoongi was silent for a few seconds making Hoseok nervous if he somehow asked the wrong question.

"Sure." Yoongi said, eyes gliding over Hoseok's features making Hoseok flush in embarrassment.

"I will show them to you, maybe even take you to my studio one day if your dancing is good enough." Yoongi said mildly trying to ease the tension that had set into Hoseok's features.

Suddenly Hoseok wasn't so nervous anymore. He wanted to see Yoongi in his studio and hear his songs and get to know him more than now. And it all depended on his dancing.

Hoseok smirked at the older and nodded.

"It's a deal."

**************

Buckle up peeps, shits gonna get real, real soon.